#(5) Evidences reveal something

Fathima•

I ignoring Fahad reach the forensic lab.I am rejoicing myself a lot as I am coming before him! Finally I will get the chance to defeat him. Though I never find Fahad competing with me,But I like to compete him.

I enter the forensic lab which is so much interesting to me.All the chemicals and equipments are very weird.There are many parts of human body separated and kept into glass jars.They are creepy!

I enter the room where our case is being researched.I see a man standing in the forensic lab.Maybe he is Mr.Gateson.

I try open to the door when I see that someone opens it first.
And like I guessed, it's Mr.Fahad.Arg!

"Welcome!miss Fathima,"he says with a smirk like winning to me.

"Like how? How could you come before.....?" I narrow my eyebrows and say to him.

"You? I am always punctual."

I am about to say something when Mr.Gateson calls us.

"You two come here."

"Yes,sir."

I whisper to Fahad while start walking,

"I will see you next time."

He just raises his shoulders.
What a moron he is!

I look all the evidences in a table with two chairs that we collected yesterday from the victim's house.

"You two meet our laboratory's most genius doctor,Dr.Daniel "

I see a gentleman wearing an apron and hand gloves standing in front of us.He is staring me and Fahad very strangely.He has a cut on his forehead and he is wearing a glass of round shape.

"Two new detectives I see,"he says with a smirk.

"They are dealing the case of the Muslim man's murder.Help them,"

Mr Gateson says.

"Of course I will.Now,the first rule of staying in my lab is you two can't enter without hand gloves or apron."

"Sure,"I see Fahad taking two pairs of hand gloves and aprons.

He gives one pair to me and wear the other set.

Then Dr.Daniel go to research the fingerprints of the pen and the tea cup.

I sit with Fahad on a desk for looking the diary.Mr Gateson goes out of the Lab not before saying us good luck.

The diary looks vey old and it seems like a diary of any foreign country except UK

I am about to open the diary when Fahad opens his mouth to irritate me again.He whispers,