#(8) There's much more in the diary.

Fathima•

I moked Fahad overboard.You really think I would give that woman Fahad's Landline number? No, I just said her goodbye.BUT it's good that he didn't get that.Now he has to be busy waiting for the phone.I know I did lie.But I didn't take it that seriously.Now exactly at 8 pm I will call him to inform him that I lied.

I reach home.Today Shahid was going to make snacks for us.

"Shahid,I am home."

I call him but I don't find him.I look in the whole house but he is not here.
Suddenly someone opens the door and it's Shahid.

"Where did you go?" I frown my one eyebrow.

" Nowhere,just in the garden.When did you come?" He momentarily asks when paddling his wheel with hands.

"Just now.I am going to my room to take some rest.You make the snacks and eat them.I will eat later."

"Okay.How was your day?"

"Good.We are getting more confused in Mr.Rahim's case...."

"Why?"

"We found a diary but it only confuses us .We can't find any clue."

"What's written in the diary you found?"

"What's the detective's name?"

"What detective?"

"Don't know."

"There must be more clues in the diary?"

"It may but we can't find it."

"No worries.You have to try more.
Allah is with you."

"Thanks for the help,pray for me."

"Sure I will.I will send coffee to your room."

"No, your coffee makes me sleepy.I will take it before sleeping," I make sleepy eyes to show it thoroughly.

"Alright," Shahid nods slightly.

"By the way,if I fell asleep , please ensure that I wake up before 8," I wave my hand in the air.

"Why? Oh no need to tell . I will surely wake you up."

"Jazakallahu Khayr."

He nods his head and I go to my room.
I lay on my bed and I start thinking about the diary.Abruptly I immerse in
The land of dreams.

I am walking along the streets of our home.It's our home in India.I suddenly see a man standing beside a wall of the store of Uncle Jahir.I didn't see him before.I walk near him with slow steps and try to ask him who he is .

He turns to me and I recognize that he is my father.Tears come into my eyes without any reason.I feel the water drop on my cheeks.

He says, "It's everything in your hands.It just need to be found.Use what you have and go ahead,my dear!"

_________________

I wake up from sleep and my brother also calls.

"Sis, it's already half past 8.Wake up!"

I wake up from sleep and I jump from the bed.I suddenly realize it was a dream.I feel something wet in my cheeks and it's salty tears.I know, I cried in the dream but I didn't know I also cried in reality.

Wait, what father said? He said something like all is in my hand and use.......what you have.Maybe he was giving me a hint to solve it?
I get it ! Something is surely in the diary.I need to tell Fahad.