#(27) Dark Detective Agent

Fahad•

" DETECTIVE'S NAME?" Fathima asks with alacrity.

" Yes,come with me," Flix shrugs.

" But the investi....." She tries to say when I interrupt,

" We can do it later.It's time to catch the real killer."

" Hmm"she nods with affirmative answer.

Before leaving the room,  Fathima stops her steps at door saying,

"Wait!"

She rush to the woman and hastely take out a transmitter out of her hair.

"Hey! Stupid woman! Leave my hair!"
Benny grins.

"Whatever," Fathima boldly answers but not before clotting a hair of her head to teach her a lesson.

She groans with pain
" Ouch! Go to hell! You can never catch him!"

"Allah is there to decide where I belong,not you.And for your kind information, I am going to catch him soon by hook or by crook." Fathima says swiftly but her answer is strong enough to zip that woman's mouth.

"You remember it?"I say.

"As always.But you will tell me how you found it out?"

" You can hear it later, hurry!" Flix breaks her wish.

We again take our steps to get out of the roon when suddenly I remember something, I shout,

"Wait!"

Flix and Fathima groans together,
" Ugh! Now what?"

" Officers ,make sure you they can't fled or else your jobs will be gone for sure." I bring seriousness in my eyes while saying to the police officers and constables.

They gulp down and say,

"Okaie...okaie...we will take care ."

We quickly rush to the car with Flix who is sitting in the back sit.

" What's his location?"

"Still can't get it. But it's somewhere near to DDUK".

"Tell me Flix, how is it possible?
Hacking the database of DDUK! IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE!  Only Mr Gateson Knows the password and the code." I say with much tense.

"  I am still clueless.The password can't be hacked.Because it has Special Secret software, imported from USA!"

" Oh,stop to your high standards talks!
Tell us how can it be possible for a stranger to get the information?"

"I already said.It's IMPOSSIBLE for a stranger without knowing the password to enter in our website."

" That means, Gateson
IS DOING THIS?"

" I called him.His phone is unreachable. "

"How is it possible? Mr Gateson?" Fathima asks.

" Flix, you also know the password, don't you?" I ask while stopping the car with a shake.

Nervousness takes upon Flix's face.

"How do you know it? I mean...yes.I know the password....but...I haven't share it with ANYONE!"

" Flix, If YOU don't know the password ,how will you know that the website is hacked?maybe you have done it yourself?"

" What are you saying? Why will I do it?  I already can access the information ! I don't need to steal the information! "