Last Words

Assalamualaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.

I hope all of you are well. Alhamdullillah I am well and glad.

I am Missing you already.Your Comments,votes,To announce "WHERE ARE THE READERS OF WTDN?"

~Those who have supported me in this book, I want to say "Jazakallahu khairan" to my Muslim readers
and "Thank you" to others .

~ I can't actually believe I have completed it. When I started writing, I didn't expect this.
Alhamdullillah.But I have done.
Thanks to all of you again.

~I know most of the you didn't like the ending, I mean epilogue.
Yes, I still kept a mystery there,I don't know why. Please don't mind it.

~Did you enjoyed reading this book? (I won't mind if you say no)

Dedication

~I haven't dedicated this book or any chapter to anyone because I was unsure if my book deserves to be dedicated or not.

But my mom has said my book deserves dedication. It's enough for me.

So I am dedicating my first book'What's the detective's name?' to my Mother.

She is one who never has discouraged me in writing. No matter even I write some rubbish. She's my inspiration.

Sequel

~All thanks to my sister who had almost eaten my brain to force me write a sequel.

~It will be with another thrilling Mystery.

Some of you are feeling so bored of this sequel, right?
What's a need of making sequel?
It's not a Harry Potter level book🙄

~Yes I know it. It's Tuba's level book.Hahaha. But the reason is I can't stop writing whether you read or not.

~Who are not interested in sequel,I won't tell them to read it.

~But I hope some of you will support me there ..and you will enjoy it too...Inn Sha Allah.
Won't you?

~The Mystery I have kept here will be revealed in sequel.

~I can't say when I am starting it.
But very soon.

~Yes, Fathim and Fahad will be there with new characters.Hehehe.

I really appreciate your help in this journey.

•One thing I want to say to @fathima_1313 sorry for not making Fathima impressed with Fahad in this chapter. XD. Pray for them,maybe they will make it in next book.or not.

I am not tagging you because I already know who deserves tags have already read this.😜

*Sorry but no sorry for making you feel bored/good...

Allah Hafiz ❤️/ Bye.

Take care♥️