#(7)The reaveal of the Diary!

Fahad

This is the second time I see tears in Fatima's beautiful eyes.She is so soft-heartened.I can't find any word to say to her because I can never feel the pain of losing a father.Alhamdullillah! My father is alive.I somehow manage to say,

"Don't be sad.Everyone has to go soon or later."

"You are saying this ?" She says wiping her tears with a tissue I handover her.

"Why? Can't I say it ? "

"You...are such a stupid ! " She says while smiling a little bit on her mouth.

I don't feel bad because she calls me stupid but I am happy because I made her laugh.

The waiter comes with our order and place two plates of sandwich in front of us.Then two cups of coffee.

"Thank you very much,"

Fatima says to the waiter.The waiter stares at her strangely and so I.Because here no one say thank you to a waiter.

"DID you said 'thank you ' Miss?" waiter asks.

"Yeah,any problem?"

"No,you are such a nice person,miss."

"Why? Didn't I only thanked you?"

"Yes,you did.But people hardly say that to a waiter like me."

"No,they should.You are helping us.Like you are our friends.So I again say,Thank you ! "

The waiter leaves smiling widely for the strange but so much heart-touching behavior of Fatima.

"Really .....you,are different."

"No more praises.I just did what Every man should do."

"Yes,got it ! "

"Now eat the food."

She says Bismillah louder so that I say it too and then we eat our meal.Looks like she likes it.

"How's the coffee?"

"Mashallah,but how can you drink this same thing 3 times a day?"

"Like you can say your prayers 5 times a day ?" I say with a smirk.

We are eating the food when I notice a little boy crossing the footpath.I notice him walking but giving a blank step and he is walking like giving a gap between his steps.Suddenly I recall the diary's puzzle.I think that we can arrange the letters that way!

"Yes,I got it!"

"What?"Fatima asks on my sudden moment.

"The diary's puzzle!"

I quickly get the diary out of my bag and I open the last page of it in front of Fatima.

"Look at the letters.There are some bold letters.It may be the First letter of any word."

She opens the diary and flip it's pages smoothly.

The diary's page shows:

W T H H A E T T I R S
T U H T E H D M E U T
S E T C B T E I R V E'
S E N V A E M A E L ? E
D.

Allahu Akbar
(In Arabic)

"So?"

"If we give gap one letter and arrange them?"