#(15) Plots over Plots

Fahad•

In Mr Gateson's office:

"Sir, we have found the killer!" Fathima says.

"Who is it? " Mr Gateson cocks an eyebrow at us on which my breath hitches to say him.

" Dr. Daniel . "

" What? I am not in a mood for joking!
What did the artist draw? Tell me something serious! "  His facial expressions changes as he taps his fingers on the table.

" Sir, we are not joking at all! Here you go, see it with your own eyes. "Saying this I handover him the sketch.

I see Mr Gateson's hand trembling.He shouts,

" Unbelievable! Is it true?"

"Yes,sir.He is the one to kidnap Shahid."

"But....how? Why would he! He works with us! He is also a part of this case!"

" Yes,he is.But he is not in our side."Fathima says with an angry glare.

" Go and bring Dr Daniel here. Immediately! "Mr.Gateson orders Flix.

He goes fast on his foots and Fathima again starts to say,

"Sir,we forgot to tell you one thing,the chemicals were actually lost by Dr.Daniel.He gave us another sample to reveal the diary."

" What! I don't know about this!"

" Sorry sir,we hid it from you to save Dr.Daniel."

" STUPID!You two are going to get great punishment for that! He didn't lose it! He might steal it!"

" Sorry sir."

" I don't need your sorry!"

I am thinking a different thing for a long time.I say it to them,

"Wait,if Dr.Daniel had stolen it,then why would he give us the sample?"

" To mislead us?"

" Yes,Miss Rahman is right.He did it so that you two fools had no doubt on him."

" Then if he stole the chemicals,then it is clear that the attacks for taking the diary were encountered by him."I say with a suspense.

" No,he could have taken the diary when it was in the lab! Why didn't he take it then? And what was need to hire a woman to snatch the diary from me?"

"Again to mislead you!"Mr.Gateson says.

" That means , everything was done by Dr.Daniel?"

"No,wait,we have to be assured! It is about the real killer!" I say loudly.

" Yes,he is right.You two have to have every single evidence to prove him the killer.Let Dr.Daniel come."

Suddenly Flix enters the room and he says while taking deep breaths,

" Dr.Daniel's missing!"

"What!" Fatima shouts.

"I knew it! He would run before we can catch him.That is why I have tracked his phone a while ago.All we have to do now is to get him."

" Bravo,Mr.Fahad!"

" Thanks for the compliment.Fathima,come with me."

Fathima starts walking with me after we say bye to Mr.Gateson.

What's The Detective's Name?✓ (Editing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें