#(21)Killer X

Fahad

"Listen , I don't want it ! I am okay! Please! "

" No way! Doctor said you have to take the injection! Or else your hand will have infection!"

" No! I don't want it!"

" You need it!"

Oh my Allah! Fathima is forcing me to take INJECTION! The only thing I fear after Allah is Injection! Don't know it looks creepy to pinch someone with that sharp pin!

"Ok, doctor,is there any other way to prevent the infection? This coward is refusing to take it!"Fathima says to the Doctor.

" COWARD? Who is coward? Didn't you see that how I rescued you?"

" Yep, I saw it! But you are afraid of an injection! Are you a kid? "

" No, I just....hate it!"

" No worries,we have another way,but it's troublesome to you." The doctor says.

" Doctor! I can accept anything without injection!"

" Ok,then you have to take a medicine 3 times up to 15 days, without any break and you can't miss a single dose."

" What! 15 days? Fahad it's impossible for you! You don't take care of your health!"

" No, I will! Believe me! I will take the medicine regularly!"

" Promise?"

" Promise."

" Ok then I will tell the nurse to give that medicine to your wife.And you take care of your husband, lady." the doctor says to Fathima.

" WHAT!!!! WHO IS HIS WIFE? WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!!! YOU SHOULD WATCH YOUR TONGUE , DOCTOR!!!!"
Fathima says to the doctor as if she is eating him.

" I am sorry!..... please!... excuse me..." The doctor says with trembling tone which clears that he is totally afraid.
The doctor frightenedly leave the room.

"Listen girl,you need to be calm," Mrs Ruby says patting Fathima's shoulder.

"How could he say it,Mrs Ruby? He should have been more careful without knowing about us!"

" He was,not only him,most of the people will think you a couple! Hahahha isn't it obvious?"Mr David says with a smirk.

" What? You too?" Fathima says blushing.

I also blush but I try hard to hide it.

" I think...you two look.." Mrs Ruby says smiling.

"Nothing! Mrs Ruby , listen thanks for helping us so much! We are actually going to now another place ,we are in a hurry" I say while getting up from the bed I was sitting.I stopped her thought by changing the topic.

"Where are you guys going? "

"Sorry we can't tell you that." Fathima says with a sad look.

" No problem ,we understand."

"So....we really have to leave now."

"But would you not come to our home? I mean,we live in here and we would be happy if you join us for a dinner!"

" No,we actually... can't..." Fathima tries to say.

" No,we can! We can join you! And surely we will join you tonight!" I say stopping Fathima.

" Oh my God ! Really? I am very glad,Mr Fahad! We will be waiting for you!" Mrs Ruby adds excitement to her words.

(Fathima's POV)