Chapter 3

Gun moaned as he opened his eyes. He could feel his head pounding, still a little bit dazed and confused as a white ceiling greeted his eyes.

My ceiling isn't white. Where the hell am I?

His eyes roamed around a very unfamiliar luxurious room and looked down at his body. He was alarm for a second to see he was topless but he sighed thankfully when he saw that he has his boxers on.

Shit, whose room did I wake up in?

The room was huge and he was pretty sure he was in some kind of a luxurious hotel. It was decorated with classy furnitures and it was so damn clean that he was starting to think some prince lives in this room.

Gun tried sit up but he winced as he felt his head severely pounding. He tried to remember what happened last night but all he knew was he drank too much and he was with his friends. He went to the bathroom and... here he was, waking up in some stranger's bed. And a rich stranger for that matter.

He was startled when something moved on the other side of the bed. The mattress was so huge he didn't notice that the bed sheets were covering something. No, it's covering someone.

Shit, please don't tell me I slept with a stranger.

He obviously didn't since he still has his boxers on but still...

The stranger, which was a man based on his broad shoulders and short cropped hair, moved uncomfortably, stirring in his deep sleep. His body wiggled and when he found the most comfortable position, he snored once again but not before he shifted his head and turned it to the other side, towards Gun.

Gun gasped and his eyes widen. He couldn't believe his eyes. This must be a dream.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," Gun said as he saw the naked man lying beside him.

And he meant it. He was naked. When he moved awhile ago, the bed sheets shifted, revealing a small portion of his lower body. He could see the guy's ass on it and Gun almost screamed. The thing was, it wasn't just any random guy's ass.

It was Prince Off's ass. His Prince Off.

Oh my God, did something really happen between us? What if we really had sex and the reason why I'm still wearing my boxers is because he put it back on after we fuck? Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!!!!!

Gun was already over thinking, various thoughts clouding his mind. If he was sober when he had sex with Prince, he would have felt fine because he knows what he's doing. But he knows his drunk self. He tends to do stupid things.

But it's as if he could get a grip of himself if he had sex with Off while he's sober. His drunk self is much bolder, braver and confident.

He tried to sit up once again, now moving slowly so he won't trigger his pounding head again, and looked around to search for his shirt. He walked slowly, trying not to cause any noise so no one would hear him, or wake up the sleeping Prince for that matter, for he was planning to sneak out.

He didn't see his shirt but he found a white plain shirt hanging by the closet. He contemplated before grabbing the shirt and putting it on. Like magic, there was also a pair of brand new jeans lying on a chair down closet where the shirt is. He knew it was brand new since there was still a tag hanging on it.

"After I take you in last night, you'll repay me by stealing my clothes?"

Shit, Gun cursed.

He slowly turned around, trying to come up with some lame excuse. "I-m soryy- I didn't mean to- what the fuck."

The man chuckled. "And now you're cursing me."