Chapter 4

Gun was trying to look for his manager amidst the crowd. As soon as he appeared from the glass doors of the airport, everybody screamed and waved their banners. Some sid "I love Gun Atthaphan" and others said "Gun Atthaphan is my hubby" but a banner stood out from the rest. It says "Gunners for life!!"

What the fuck is Gunners? Is that my fandom name? He tried to stop himself from laughing.

He just came back from his shooting in America and his family took that as a chance to have their own vacation too. They accompanied him, trying to spend time with him while he works. Gun stayed one more week after the shooting ended for a short break. His family extended a few more days but Gun couldn't do so anymore. The unexpected vacation he took was already taking away his time from his scheduled interviews and photoshoots but he took a risk since his mother pulled her best card on him: sulking and saying she feels like she only has one child now.

Three years after he got his big break, Gun became a big star with dozens of offered sponsorships and line up series and movies. He worked hard for the past three years and it all bore a sweet fruit: success and popularity. He could never ask for more since he thought that everything he wished for is already within reach.

A group of tall, bulky men in black sunglasses and tuxedo walked towards him. A few of them stopped mid-way and were controlling the crowd while the rest of them walked continuously to him.

"Sir Atthaphan, welcome back to Thailand. This way, sir."

"Hello, Jack." He smiled at the tall man who was trying to protect him from his screaming fans.

Jack was assigned to him by his manager ever since he gained fame but he was also a good friend so Gun was glad to see him after a few days away. He's not a full time personal security guard though because Gun likes his privacy. But when he needs him, or in times where he attends events and interviews where his fans could topple over him anytime, he's only one call away.

Gun tried his very best to wave and smile but it was hard when everyone was trying to clutch and grasp him as soon as he was within their reach. One time, he stopped to give an autograph and a selfie to a cute little girl. Everyone was pleased but a few seconds later, they were back to screaming again.

Everybody followed him outside. He took a few seconds to linger outside his car, smiled and waved some more to his fans, and hopped inside the car. He was confused when Jack didn't ride with him. He usually followed him wherever he went.

Gun rolled down the car window and said, "Jack, where are you going?"

"I'm afraid the car is already...full, sir. I will see you tonight, in the interview."

He got confused. He realized that the car he was in wasn't his but it was familiar. When he looked around the car, he saw familiar faces.

"Lee, Sing! You guys!"

Lee and Sing laughed at his reaction. They wanted to say something but his security guards were nowhere to be seen and his fans were beginning to surround the car, knocking on windows and shouting his name.

"Drive now, catch up later," Gun said to Lee who was in the driver's seat. Lee nodded and carefully drove away, making sure no fan of Gun was harmed.

Gun looked back at his fans who were waving at him. Some even tried to ran after them but the car was too fast. Gun giggled.

He turned and said, "You guys picked me up? That's so sweet!"

"It was Sing's idea," Lee said while he kept his eyes on the road, occasionally checking his friends at the back seat using his rear view mirror.