Chapter 15

"You've got to pay for our lunch and dinner. It's way too early," Sing whined.

"Ten a.m. is not early. Don't be a baby Sing."

"Um, actually it is. I had a shooting yesterday. I'm supposed to be in bed all day today!" Lee groaned.

"Take this as your rest day. All you need to do is sit. You don't even need to walk that much. I promise."

Gun's two best friends just rolled their eyes and crossed their arms. They were on their way to Gun's personal stylist's shop. It's been a week since their America photo shoot. Yesterday, the prince called him to tell him that his father, King Ryan, wanted to meet him tomorrow night. They would be having a nice dinner in their palace and Gun was invited. He will be picking up a few brand new clothes for his meeting with the King. When he told Mook about the said event, his manager told him to consult his personal stylist instead of going to the mall. Aside from his own safety, clothes in the mall are usually common. If he purchases clothes from his own stylist's clothing line, it's assured that it's unique and stylish since Jane, his stylist, makes a limited amount of clothes per style.

Jack was with him, of course. He can never risk his safety, not even his manager. He dragged Sing and Lee with him when he knew that they were free for today. He wanted their opinions since like them, they dress up not just for work but to impress people and for properness.

His friends continued to bicker behind him. They sounded irritated and annoyed with how Gun just told them they were going out, but they were also very supportive of Gun. They knew that even if this is just a simple dinner with King Ryan, it meant so much to Gun since he was the father of the person Gun is "kind of dating".

They pressed on him when Gun said they have mutual feelings for each other. They saw Gun throughout the years of his obsession and admiration for Off. And now that they were "sort of together", they were very happy. So even if they whined and groaned, they are genuinely pleased to help him pick up clothes for his royal meeting tomorrow.

"Anyway, how's your shooting going? Good?" Gun asked Lee, trying to lessen the guilt of dragging his friends out but he was also genuinely curious as to how Lee is doing. It was his first major role where he would be the lead actor and Gun just felt so excited for him.

"Good, really good," Lee said. "But there's still a long way to go. We've only taken like, ten scenes."

"You're about to get as famous as Gun, Lee. Please don't forget me," Sing joked.

"I will forget you. You're not someone worth remembering."

And the chaos began once more. Gun just shifted his attention outside, with his mind on the clouds, wondering what would happen tomorrow evening.

"I'll wait outside the shop, sir," Jack said when they arrived at the boutique. Gun nodded and his friends went inside.

Jane's boutique is found in one of the business parks of Thailand. She's famous for her designs, but she gained popularity when she began to design Gun's suits and outfits for his exclusive events and parties. She has her own boutique shop now but she also has a contract with the famous actor to continue being his stylist and designer.

"P'Gun!" she greeted. Just like Mook, Jack and the rest who had been with Gun a lot, they call him by his first name. Gun would always insist on it since being called mister sounds too formal.

"Nong Jane, hello," He smiled and briefly hugged the lady. He gestured to his friends and added, "You remember Sing and Lee."

"Of course," She politely waiid at them. "P'Mook called last night and told me you're coming to see me today. Something about a suit for an event."