Chapter 2- Riding with the boys

We parted ways as Awsten got on the tour bus and I went to my car. I usually wasn't interested in any of the band member's personal lives but for some reason I was really worried about Awsten. Why was he so upset? Did something happen? Why did I even care so much? I got in my car and turned the keys. The car made a rumbling sound and then stopped. I turned the key again. Why wouldn't it start? I got out of the car and waved at Zayn from across the parking lot. He ran over to me. "My car won't start, think you can give me a jump?" I asked. "Yeah," Zayn said. He drove his car over and connected the jumper cables. "Okay, see if it will start," he said, after trying to give it a jump. I got in my car and turned the key. "Still won't start," I said disappointingly. "You sure it's not out of gas?" Zayn asked. "I literally just filled the tank before we got here," I said. "Well I guess you will have to just ride with the boys then. We don't have time to see what's wrong with it," Zayn said, putting up the jumper cables. "Like in the tour bus?" I asked confused. "Yeah, what else are we supposed to do?" Zayn asked. Zayn was right. We needed to get going, we had a long trip ahead. "Okay," I said.
I walked over to the tour bus and knocked on the door. Otto opened it. "What's up, Alex?" He asked. "My car won't start. Zayn said I should just ride with you guys," I said. Jennifer happened to be walking to her car as I said that. "Wait, WHAT?! You get to ride with Awsten???" She asked jealously. Otto rolled his eyes at her. "Sure, Alex, we don't mind...you can sleep on the couch," he said. "Can I ride with you guys too?" Jennifer asked anxiously. "Is your car broke down?" Otto asked. "No..." Jennifer said. "Then no," Otto said.
Jennifer walked up to me. "Don't you dare try stealing Awsten from me. You know how bad I want him," she said angrily. What the fuck was wrong with her? I thought to myself. "Yeah. Sure thing," I said, glaring at her. Awsten didn't even know she liked him. I stepped into the tour bus. It was actually pretty nice. There was a small bathroom, a bunk bed with some fan art on the wall, a couch, a microwave, a mini fridge, and even a small tv where Geoff was playing video games at. "Where's Awsten?" I asked. I was still worried about him. "He's in the bathroom...I think somethings wrong with him, he hasn't came out ever since he got in the tour bus," Otto said. "Maybe he's constipated," Geoff said laughing. Otto chuckled. "Well he seemed upset when I went to go get him," I said. "Hmm...you know what? Ciara probably broke up with him. I think I heard him say something about them not getting along too well," Otto said. "Yeahhhh," Geoff said, still concentrating on his video game. That made sense. Jennifer had told me Ciara was going to break up with him earlier.
I heard the door open as Awsten stepped out of the bathroom. He looked up at me. "What are you doing here?" He asked confused. "Her car broke down, so she's riding with us," Otto told him. "Oh..."Awsten said. "Is that okay with you?" I asked. "Yeah, I guess so," Awsten said.
Suddenly, the bus started to move. "Alright, time to drive 10 hours to New Braska," Otto announced.