Chapter 10- Awsten's house

After the concert, Awsten walked backstage and I gave him a hug. "You did great," I said. "Thanks Alex."
I packed up the equipment. "Hey Alex, your car is in the parking lot and ready to go," Zayn told me. "Oh...um...okay. Thanks," I said. After I finished getting the equipment packed, I walked back to Awsten's dressing room. Knock Knock
"Come in," I heard Awsten say.
I walked in and saw Awsten getting all of his stuff packed that was in the dressing room. "If I have my car...and this is the last show...how am I going to see you?" I asked. "Well my house, duh," Awsten said. "Here, lets exchange numbers," he said, getting out his phone. "You live in Hollywood too right?" He asked. "Yeah," I replied. "Phew," Awsten said, relieved. "Well...I guess text me..and when we are both home and shit, we can try to meet up," Awsten said. I smiled. "Okay," I said. Awsten wrapped his arms around me. "Didn't expect to like...get a girlfriend on tour," he said. "Oh so I'm your girlfriend now?" I giggled. "Well...we only went on one date, I still don't know if you're a match," Awsten joked.
We walked out if the dressing room and Jennifer glared at me as I walked past her. It felt good to actually piss her off after she had been so annoying to me for the past month.
Awsten walked to his tour bus and gave me one last hug. He lifted my chin and kissed my lips softly. "I don't want to say I love you yet, but like...I really like you," he said. "I really like you too," I smiled.
I walked back to my car. It felt weird leaving Awsten. It would be pretty late by the time I got home so I decided to just go straight to his house. He texted me the address and I was on my way.
I was honestly a little nervous. This time I was going to actually be at Awsten's house...not work. It seemed so much more personal. I was exited...but I really didn't want to fuck it up.
Around 10 at night, I pulled into Awsten's driveway. It was a pretty nice house, he had just moved out of his apartment. I got out of the car and took a breathe. Here we go. I thought to myself. I walked up to the front door and knocked. "Hey baby," Awsten greeted as he opened the door. "Hey," I smiled. "Come in," he said, opening the door some more. I walked inside and looked around. "Here's the living room. And over here is the kitchen and dinning room," Awsten said, as we walked through the house. "Nice," I said. Awsten walked me down the hall. "There is the bathroom and come here, I'll show you my bedroom." Awsten opened the door and we walked inside his bedroom. He had some crystals on his dresser and a panic at the disco poster on the wall. There was a computer along with a couple guitars in the corner. "Wow, this is pretty cool," I said. "Thanks," Awsten replied. "You haven't had dinner yet, have you? I can make some spaghetti," Awsten said. "Sounds good," I nodded.
We walked back to the kitchen and I helped Awsten make the spaghetti. It felt nice doing something like that with him...just because it was something pretty simple but having each other's company made it fun.
"So are you going to let me finish tonight? I think I've been good," I said, as Awsten put the noodles into boiling water. "Just look at my face, that's orgasmic," Awsten joked. I laughed. "I guess I'll just have to wait and see then," I said, pouring the sauce into a pan.
After we finished making the spaghetti, Awsten and I sat at the table and ate together. "It was nice going to starbucks together this morning," I said. "Yeah we will have to do that again sometime. It will probably be soon considering I love that place," Awsten said. I nodded. "So...now I've learned that you like starbucks, you take good care of your hair, and you listen to some pretty cool bands," I said. "Oh and I also love The Office, we are watching that together after we eat," Awsten told me. "I've actually never seen it," I said. "Seriously? Wow, you're missing out. We're gonna watch the whole series together....even though I've already seen every episode," Awsten laughed. "Isn't that gonna take a long time?" I asked. "Yeah...but you're gonna be with me a long time hopefully, right?" Awsten asked. "If I'm lucky," I smiled.
After we ate, we sat on the couch together and started watching the first episode of the office. It was pretty funny, but what I really was enjoying was how nice it felt being in Awsten's arms as we sat under the covers together. Awsten brought his hand down and starting slowly rubbing my inner thighs, getting closer and closer to my pussy. I could feel myself getting wet from his touch. He took his other hand and softly cupped my boob with it. Uh oh. I think it's almost time for the real fun to start...