Chapter 11- "Good girl"

I felt Awsten's warm hands slowly rubbing up and down my thighs. His hands were soft but his finger tips were tough due to playing guitar. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. "Thanks for coming over," he whispered in my ear. I snuggled up closer to him. "Thanks for letting me."
We sat there for a while, just cuddling and enjoying each other's warmth and touch. I felt so safe and relaxed in his arms.
"Alex?" Awsten whispered. "Yes Awsten?" I asked. "Can I touch that pretty pussy of yours?" He whispered. rubbing his hand higher up my thigh. "Yeah," I said quietly, staring into his eyes. He leaned down and we locked lips as he picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and I looked up at him eagerly. He took off his shirt and I bit my lip at his sexy body. He smirked and started unzipping his jeans. I didn't know exactly what he was going to do next and Awsten noticed my confusion. "It's okay baby," he said. He pulled down his pants and this time...I let myself look. I gazed down at his throbbing hard cock. "Would you like to suck it baby?" Awsten asked. I quickly nodded. I really wanted to make Awsten feel good, and I knew that Awsten would reward me later. "On your knees," he said firmly. I got off the bed and kneeled down in front of him. "Wait..." Awsten said. I looked up at him. "Take off your shirt so I can see those beautiful tits," he said. I blushed and took off my shirt and bra. I didn't know it was even possible, but Awsten seemed to get even harder. Awsten put his hand on my cheek and brought his cock up to my lips. "Whenever you're ready baby," he said softly. I slowly licked the tip of his dick, trying to tease him a little. I lightly ran my fingers down his cock, feeling his long length. I kissed the tip before putting about an inch or two in my mouth. I started sucking, it was so warm and smooth. I slowly went deeper. "Fuck," Awsten breathed out. I went a little deeper, and started to bob my head up and down, gradually getting faster. "Just like that...oh you're so fucking good at this," Awsten said lustfully. I moaned a little, sending little vibrations down his dick. I went faster and deeper, trying my best to make Awsten feel as good as possible. "Good girl," Awsten said. I kept going for a while, tasting his salty precum start to drip from the tip. I tried to go as deep as I could without gagging. It oddly felt good in my mouth...and it turned me on so much knowing I was making him feel good. "F-fuuck I'm- Ugh. I'm close," Awsten moaned out. I went as deep as I could, quickly bobbing my head up and down on his cock. I felt him throbbing more and more until all of the sudden he groaned and released in my mouth. I felt my mouth fill with thick hot cum. It was a little salty but it wasn't too bad. "Fuck," Awsten sighed, breathing heavily. He slowly pulled his cock out of my cum filled mouth and I swallowed it. "That's my girl," Awsten smiled. I smiled back at him, proud that I made him come. "Now...I think you deserve what I'm going to do to you next," Awsten said, motioning for me to get back on the bed. I laid back down on the bed and Awsten crawled over me.
He kissed my neck, gently sucking and licking all over it. He went down to my tits and licked my sensitive nipples until they were hard. I whimpered in want for more. He took off my pants and underwear and slowly ran one finger down my slit. "So wet for me," he whispered. He brought his head to my pussy and lightly kissed all around the lips and my inner thighs. Without warning, he quickly licked his tongue from my entrance, up to my clit. When he got to my clit, he stayed there and sucked for a moment. "Mmm," I moaned. Awsten kept sucking and licking all over my pussy until he plunged his tongue as far as it would go inside. "Mmmmm," I groaned once again. He moved his tongue around inside me, making my pussy start to throb. He went back to sucking my clit for a while until he slowly put his fingers inside. He continuously curled and straightened them inside me, making me clench tightly around him. "Mmmm," I moaned out again, my breathe getting heavy. "Don't come in less I say so," He said to me. "Mhm," I whimpered in reply. Awsten kept going faster and faster, hitting my g-spot dead on. Little moans escaped my mouth and I shut my eyes tightly. "You're such a good girl," Awsten said softly. "A-A-Awstennnn," I moaned with pleasure. "I'm...c-c-clo-," I started to say. "No coming yet," Awsten commanded. I whimpered loudly and gripped tightly onto the bed sheets. "Please!" I cried out. "One..." Awsten counted. "Two..." He said. It seemed to go on forever. I looked up at him helplessly. "Come."
"Ughhhh," I moaned out. I arched my back and came all over his fingers. "Did you like that baby?" He asked, slowly removing his fingers. I nodded, my heart still racing and my pussy still throbbing. Awsten lied down next to me and wrapped him arms around me. I laid there and breathed as he held me close. "Thank you Awsten," I said softly. He kissed my cheek with love. "Of course Alex," he said. We laid there cuddling until we both fell asleep.