Chapter 7- Under the stars

It was 10 at night, why was Awsten at my door? "Um, hey...what's up?" I asked confused. "We need to talk," he said. Before I could say anything, Awsten walked into my room. "It's late, what do you want?" I asked. "Shut the door," Awsten said. I didn't want to make this anymore complicated so I just listened to what he said. I shut the door and turned to Awsten. He was already sitting in a chair. "Why have you been avoiding me? Did I do something wrong?" He asked. "No..." I said. I didn't want to talk about this. "Tell me the truth," he said. Maybe it was best if I just got it off my chest. "Okay. Fine. I kinda like you. But I don't want to develope any feelings towards you because you just broke up with Ciara. I don't want you to use me to get over her," I said honestly. Awsten looked at me for a minute. "I get what you're saying. But...I don't have any feelings for Ciara anymore. I stopped loving her a while ago. She just hurt me. And some one can still hurt you without you loving them," Awsten said. I didn't reply. I didn't know what to say. "Alex...I like you too. And I want to get to know you better. But...if you're not comportable with that, then I'll leave you alone," he said. I thought for a moment. Maybe...maybe things could actually work out between us. "I guess we could give it a try," I said. Awsten smiled. "Great. Maybe we could like...I dunno...go swimming at the hotel pool together?" Awsten suggested. "Right now? I didn't bring a swim suit," I said. "They have some in the gift shop," Awsten said. "I guess," I said. "Tight. It's a date," Awsten said. "So when?" I asked. "Starting now," Awsten said.
We walked down to the gift shop together. It felt weird...just Awsten and I. I picked out a cute black bikini and Awsten got some bright green swimming trunks. We changed into our swim wear and went outside to the pool. Awsten looked hot as fuck without a shirt on, I tried not to stare. It was dark out but the pool was lit up with colorful lights that made the water look purple and blue. The moon glowed brightly umung the stars. I got in the water and and Awsten followed. "Shit this is cold," Awsten gasped. I laughed. "Feels fine to me," I said, letting my whole body under the water. Awsten stood awkwardly still in the pool, trying to keep warm. I swam over to him and wrapped my body around his, we laughed as I tried to knock him over into the water. He grabbed me and threw me a couple feet away from him. I plunged under the water and stood back up, my wet hair all over my face. Awsten laughed as I tried to get my hair out of my face.
We stopped splashing around for a second and just smiled at eachother, everything seemed so perfect. It's like we just clicked. Awsten broke this cute moment by splashing me more with the water. "Fuck you," I laughed, splashing him. Awsten laughed. "You know they have a whole fucking hottub over there, right?" He asked. "Oh.." I said, looking over at the hottub. "Wanna go chill in that?" He asked. "Sure, sounds nice."
Awsten and I walked out of the pool and over to the hottub. Awsten got in. "Oh wow this shit is warm," he said. "And the pool was cold," I laughed. "Yeah!" Awsten exclaimed. Awsten sat up against the wall of the hottub and I swam over next to him. "I think this was a pretty cool idea," I said to him. Awsten smiled. "I'm glad."
I swam a little closer to him and he wrapped his arm around me. We sat there in silence for a while, just enjoying the hottub.
"Can I kiss you?" Awsten asked out of the blue. "Oh um...uh-," I stuttered out, shocked by that question. Awsten pulled me by my waist closer to him. "Just say yes," he whispered. I didn't even answer him...I just leaned in and kissed him. He brought his hand to my cheek and slid his tongue across my lip, I opened my mouth just enough to allow him to slip his warm tongue inside and explore my mouth. As he continued pationately kissing me, I couldn't help but let out a little whimper. Awsten sensed my embarrassment and gently rubbed my back, telling me it was okay. I pulled away and rested my head against his, my eyes still closed. "Woah," Awsten breathed out. "Woah," I said back. I opened my eyes to see Awsten staring at me with lust. Overwhelmed with all of the emotions, I nuzzled my face into his shoulder. Awsten wrapped his arms around me and held me close. I wanted to just stay like this forever. "Wanna go back to your hotel room?" Awsten asked softly. "Yeah," I whispered.