Chapter 13- Fantasy

By 10 pm I was already getting ready for bed. I was so tired and it felt great to finally sleep in my own bed again. I did miss being in Awsten's arms, though. I got under the covers and made myself comfortable. That's when I heard a notification from my phone. It was Awsten.

"Hope you sleep well😘."

I smiled and began typing.

"Thanks Aws, you too."

I put my phone down and went to sleep.

"I'm so ready Alex," Awsten breathed as I sat on his lap kissing him. "Fuck me Awsten," I whispered desperately. Awsten quickly threw me off his lap, onto the bed. He stood up and gazed over me as he unbuckled his pants. He took them off, his throbbing cock springing out. "Mmm," I whimpered, biting my lip. He leaned over me and quickly removed my clothes, kissing all over my body. "I want you so fucking bad," I said. He lowered his fingers to my pussy and started rubbing my clit. "You're so fucking hot," he said. "Mmm," I closed my eyes and moaned. "Are you gonna be a good girl and get wet for me?" He asked. "Mhm," I whimpered quickly. He leaned his head down and licked and sucked all over my sensitive nipples. "Just like...that...ughhh," I breathed out. I could feel my self getting wetter and wetter, making it easier for Awsten to glide his fingers up and down my slit. "I can't wait to be inside you, pounding the shit out of your pussy," he whispered. "Then don't," I said. Awsten smirked and slowly kissed me. I whimpered a little, his lips still pressed to mine. He pulled away, roughly biting my lip and letting go. He lowered his mouth to my ear and whispered to me. "You asked for it."
He got up and stood next to the bed, he grabbed me by the thighs and jerked me to the edge. He spread my legs as open as they would go and aligned his thick, throbbing cock to my entrance. He rubbed the tip slowly around my clit, sending shivers down my spine.
Without warning, he quickly plunged every inch of his massive cock inside me, filling me up completely. I sharply inhaled but before I could say anything Awsten started rapidly fucking me, my tits bouncing up and down along with his thrusts. "F-f-fuck," I stuttered out.
I opened my eyes. Shit! Again!? I thought. This was literally the second time I dreamed about Awsten. Yep. All just a dream. I felt a warm, wet feeling in my underwear. Wow. I literally got wet from a dream. I checked my phone to see what time it was. 7:57. I sighed and texted Awsten.

"Good morning babe...I dreamed about you last night😉"

It was a dumb text but for some reason I still felt all flirty. I went downstairs to make breakfast and realized I didn't have any food because well...I was gone for two months. "Ughhhh," I groaned. I went upstairs and got dressed to go to the grocery store. I put on some black jeans and a green day shirt.
I heard my phone buzz. I grabbed it excitedly, hoping it was Awsten.

"Hey Alex, I was just wondering if ur back in town yet. It's been a while, I rlly miss u."

It was my bestfriend, Raven. I told her we could spend some time together after the tour ended but with all of the Awsten stuff going on, I totally forgot about her.

"Just got back the other night. About to head to the grocery store, completely out of food😅 But yeah, I miss you too. Wanna do something tomorrow or something?" I texted her.

I started brushing my hair and putting it in a pony tail, strands of my bangs falling out.

"Yeah sounds great! I think the mall would be fun, hbu?" She asked.

"YES I miss the mall so much." I replied.

"I can pick you up around noon if you want." She said.

"Yeah that will work(: " I texted.

I got my keys and walked out to my car to go to the grocery store. I was really exited to see Raven. We had been best friends since highschool. Raven had green eyes and a short, curly pixie cut. She usually dyed her hair blue or purple. Raven and I had a lot in common, we both liked the same bands and loved going to the mall. Raven also loved music, but unlike me, she was actually good at it. She played electric guitar and wrote her own songs. I often helped her with choosing speakers and amps.
I got to the grocery store parking lot and checked my phone. Awsten texted me.

"Awww really?" He texted.

"Yeah lol," I replied.

I was looking forward to the day my dreams would actually come true.