Chapter 14- Raven

I got back home from the grocery store and started putting up all of the groceries. I got another text from Awsten.

"Hey, wanna do something tomorrow?"

"Can't...I'm going to the mall with my friend. Maybe Thursday?'' I replied.

"Yeah that works. I was thinking we could go iceskating together at the skating rink." He said.

"I'm not too good at iceskating😂." I texted him.

"I'll teach you. It will be fun," he said.

"Alright, I'll give it a try," I told him.

I was looking forward to spending time with Awsten but I knew I was terrible at skating. I would probably fall right on my butt and be too scared to get up.

On the other hand, tomorrow I would get to go out with Raven to the mall, which was way less dangerous. Then Wenesday I would have to have a meeting with Zayn.

I went to my room and picked out an outfit for the mall. Raven was obsessed with alternative fashion and got me into it as well. I wanted to wear something that she would like. I got some black finshnet tights to wear under my ripped black jean shorts. I also got a dark blue tye dye tank top that I got from hottopic. I layed it out for tomorrow.

The next morning I woke up and got dressed. I was so exited to see Raven after so long.
Knock knock
I opened my door. "Hey!" Raven said, giving me a hug. "Hey! I missed you!" I exclaimed. "Come in," I said, motioning her to come inside. Raven walked in and followed me to the coffee table where I grabbed my purse. "It's been so long," Raven said. "Yeah I know right, I have so much to tell you," I told her. "Same," she said.

We walked out to her car and got inside.

"We're definetly going to Hottopic first," she said, as she drove. "Then spencers," I said. "And what was that one store with all the crystals called...earth bound...earth born?" She asked. "I think it's Earth Born," I said. "Well we're gonna go there...and uh...the record store! Yeah the record store! We're for sure going there," She said. "And what about lunch?" I asked. "I was thinking that Asian place, they're really good," she said. "Yeah that sounds good." I said.

We walked into the mall and went straight to our favorite store- Hottopic.

"Hey guys," A worker greeted us. "Hey," Raven said. We walked through the dark, cramped store. "So I just started listening to this band called Palaye Royale and they are soooooo good," Raven told told me. "I wanted to see if they had any of their merch here," She added. We walked over to the wall of band shirts. "Holy shit...they have a waterparks shirt!" I exclaimed as I picked up the green anime fandom shirt. "Isn't that the band you tour with?" She asked. "Yeah...it's just weird seeing their stuff here and knowing I literally know them all personally," I told her.
"Well you know them, but it's not like you know them well...you just work for them," she said. "Yeah..." I mumbled, putting the shirt back down. I still hadn't told Raven that Awsten and I were a thing now.
"Damn. They don't have any Palaye Royale," she said sadly. "Maybe Spencer's does," I suggested. "We can check I guess," she said.
We walked around the store a bit more and I picked out a cute crescent moon choker and some earrings. It was buy two get two free so Raven got some jewelry as well.
"Find everything okay?" The employee asked at the register. "Well I wanted to get a Palaye Royale shirt but I couldn't find one. Do you know if you have them?" Raven asked her. "We don't have them in-store, but we might online. I can check and you can order one here and pick it up in a week or so," she suggested. "Yeah that would work," Raven said.

After we left hottopic, we went to spencers and the record store. Raven bought a Queen poster. We decided to go get some food and catch up on eachother's lives.

We got some Asian food and sat in the food court to eat. "So uh...a couple weeks after you left, Lanney broke up with me," Raven told me. "Oh my god really? I'm so sorry...are you okay?" I asked, wide eyed. Raven and Lanney had been dating for a long time, I never expected them to break up. "It was really hard, but I've been doing better lately. Just focusing on myself and being productive," she said. "That's good...I know you loved her a lot," I said. "So what about you? Still single?" She asked. "Oh. Um...well..." I began. "Wait, what?! You're with someone???" She asked excitedly. I laughed. "This is gonna sound crazy but...the lead singer of the band I'm working with...Awsten...we're talking," I said. Raven looked at me surprised. "Talking...like...what do you mean talking? Just talking?" She asked. "Well...maybe more than that...but we haven't made it really official yet," I told her. "So like...did you guys fuck?" She asked. I giggled. "Not yet...but we did....stuff," I told her. "OooOooo...it's like your living your own Wattpad story," Raven laughed. "No it's not like that!" I giggled. "Yes. It's exactly like that."