Chapter 6- Crush

The concert was about to start and we were just testing the sound and making sure everything was working good. Awsten was wearing a blue tank top and some ripped, black skinny jeans with black all star converse. And let me tell you...I was obsessed. I really wanted to just talk to Awsten and spend more time with him, but I tried to focus on work. After all, Awsten would probably be disappointed in me if the audio wasn't right.
After I got my work done I went backstage and just got on my phone. Once I was alone, Awsten walked up to me. I looked up, curious as to what he needed. It was probably just going to be about the concert, though. "Hey Alex, I just wanted to thank you for coming up with an excuse for me...I really didn't want to have to explain to them why we were actually sleeping together," he said. I smiled. "Yeah, no problem," I said. "Everything ready for the concert?" He asked. "Yep, everything should sound just as good as yesterday," I replied. "Great. Well, see you after the show," he said. I nodded and Awsten walked away. Maybe nothing else would happen between us but atleast I had done something nice for him.
The concert begun and I watched from backstage as the band performed. Jennifer walked up to me. "Doesn't Awsten look hot?" She asked, as she watched him singing. He sure did. "Yeah...I mean- no. Yeah, no. Heh heh," I said awkwardly. Jennifer looked at me with wide eyes. "Wait what?! You like Awsten?!" She asked surprised. "No, no, no. Definetlty not. But I mean, he's definetlty not ugly," I said. "Remember Alex, he's mine," Jennifer said firmly. "Mhm," I said annoyed. Alex gave me a "you better listen to me" look and walked away. But honestly, I didn't know if I could listen to her. It wasn't that I was scared of her...but it was always easy to tell her I wouldn't mess with Awsten. That used to be true. But now...I was starting to become a Jennifer myself. And I knew I couldn't let that happen.
After the concert the band walked off the stage and the rest of the crew members gave them high fives and said "great show" and stuff like that as usual. Awsten smiled at me and I gave him a quick fake smile before walking away to go pack up the rest of the equipment. At this point...I knew avoiding Awsten would be the best option for me. He literally just broke up with his girlfriend. It's not like I could just automatically be with him. Anyways, I had other stuff the do than fantasize about guys. I packed up the equipment and starting bringing it back to the tour bus. I saw Awsten in the hall as I carried the bags. "Hey Alex, the audio sounded great today," he said nicely. I didn't look at him. "Thanks," I said, as I continued walking.
Tonight we would be sleeping at a hotel. So there was no chance of me sleeping with Awsten again. Some of the crew members were sharing rooms but I paid for a whole hotel room all to myself. When I got back into the tour bus to get back on the road, I imedietly put in my earbuds to lesson the chances of Awsten trying to talk to me. Was a being extreme? Maybe a little...but I didn't want to like him any more than I already did.
Despite my actions, Awsten decided to sit right next to me. Again. Ugh. "So what bands do you listen to?" He asked me. I pulled out my earbuds. "What?" I asked. "I said what bands do you listen to?" He asked again. I really wanted to answer this question... I loved talking about my favorite bands. But I also didn't want to start anymore conversation. "I don't know, just some emo stuff you probably wouldn't like," I said. Awsten looked at my phone to see what I was listening to. "You like MCR? They're pretty tight," he said to me. Great. He's hot as fuck. And he likes My Chemical Romance. "Cool," I said. "I also like Fall out boy and Peirce the veil," he said. This was hard. I nodded and avoided eye contact. I put my earbuds back in and Awsten finally gave up trying to talk to me.
After a couple hours, we finally got to the hotel. Yayyy now I can finally get away from Awsten. I got out of the tour bus and checked into the hotel. I took the elevator to the third floor went to my hotel room. That's when I saw them. Awsten, Otto, and Geoff were literally in the room right next to mine. "Hey Alex," Otto said to me. "Hey..." I said awkwardly, trying to not look at Awsten. It's fine, once I was in the room, I wouldn't even notice that they were right next to me. Everything was gonna be okay. I thought to myself. I unlocked my door and went inside. A whole room all to myself. It felt so nice to have after everything that was going on. Finally I got some me time. I unpacked a little bit of my things like my phone charger and my toothbrush and then I took a shower. After I showered, I put on my oversized Panic at the disco shirt and some black shorts. I ordered some food from the hotel and had a nice sandwich and some potato soup. After I ate I decided to watch some tv and just turned on a random game show. That's when I heard a knock on my door.
I walked over to the door and looked through the peephole. It was Awsten.