V- what skeletons are in your closet?

Sex, it smelt like sex. Not the passionate, hot and sweaty sex every 14 year old expected their first time to be like... It reeked of the disappointing sex they're met with. The pink LED lights made the place feel a lot more taboo than Craig cared to admit, he wouldn't dare to run his hands along the walls in fear of what might've touched them.

The sounds of fake moans filled his ears, the sad lonely fuckers that hired these teens probably didn't know the difference. The sounds made Craig's ears bleed, he didn't hear pretty Porn star moans but rather cries of help to escape this place... he knew he wanted to escape. A smoke machine was hidden within the walls, pouring with the smoke every once in a while
'Classy' Craig rolled his eyes.

Arriving at the owners door didn't seem like sweet relief, but rather a deeper hell. The scratch marks on the door only made Craig shiver, he couldn't imagine what sick and twisted person sat behind that door and he definitely didn't want to but he sucked down his disgust and pushed the door open.

"It's rude not to knock..."

Feminine, prissy and smooth. Like caramel. What the actual fuck?
"Frankly I don't think someone like you deserves a knock... or air" he mumbled the last part.
The chair turned around and instead of a fat pimp that was pouring out of the sides of the chair... it was a woman- a very good looking one at that.

She dressed like royalty, full white and bright red lipstick. Natural brown chestnut hair that rested perfectly on her shoulders, curling inwards slightly for more character.
"Hello Mr. Tucker" she purred, holding out her blinged up hand.
She dressed expensively, making Craig gag at how she's using poor kids to fuel her money.
"That was my Father, I go by detective" he sat down, not waiting to be invited.
Her face scrunched up when she realised this male would not treat her like the ground she walks on is pure gold.

"So Detective- what's got you so interested in my little business?" She crossed her legs, leaning forward as if she actually cared.
"One of your males regulars was found dead at Taylor's Creek, we have a photo but no name. I came here in hopes your able to put a name to the face"
He slid across the old, creased photo, letting the female examine it.
"Hmm... he looks familiar" she nodded, going to hand the photo back to Craig before snatching it back "but my services aren't free detective" she smirked.

She walked around to the front of the desk, 'innocently' sitting on the edge.
Craig knew what she ed doing, anyone who's gone to school and studied body language would. She was trying to seduce him- a very poor attempt in Craig's eyes. She was not interested in Craig or his looks, but rather interested in not getting in trouble and saving her 'business' as she refers to it, to not he swatted.

"Well... what might I have to do?" He raised an eyebrow, looking at the female with dull eyes.
"Well!" She giggled, jumping down from the desk and walking behind craig, her nails dragging along his white button up. This all just felt like a shitty Porn scene to him, you know the ones where you just skip because it's too cringey? Yeah... that.

She ran her hands down the front of Craig's chest before dragging back up. Her breath was so close he could feel it on his neck, sending goosebumps down his body.
"Mr. Detective" she pouted, putting on a pouting voice.
"I'm a very sad and lonely lady, couldn't you tell?" She whispered, tightening her grip "every boy and girl who walk through my office I see potential in." She smirked, not removing her hand "they beg me for a job and place to stay" she finally removed her hands, a stinging feeling as residue left on Craig's shoulders.

"Can't you understand that Detective? I help people find out who they wanna be!" She giggled, smirking as she turned around "these people need me, a fuck ton more than I need them." She purred softly, sitting down in her chair.

"You have so many things pointing against me at the moment" she pointed out with a hiss
"Mumma doesn't like that" Her voice returned to soft and chewy caramel "So Mr. Detective man... Mumma needs you to be open and honest" she smirked.

As she stood and began to walk once again, heals clicking could he heard echoing through the room- it make Craig shiver with annoyance.
"You dont Strike me as a boy with a tragic backstory" she began "I've heard horror stories that will make your balls go back up" she laughed "but they don't interest me... it's like a competition for these boys.. they always talk about who has worse stories" she laughed softly.

"It's like... I'm god" he heard a crunch beneath her dominatrix booted heals "and they're my little ants... easy to squash and even easier to replace" She smirked, lighting a cigarette and sitting down at the desk once more.

"So... Mr. Detective Tucker... what skeletons are in your closet?"