IX- Replace their lips with yours.

(This is smut! Be warned! It has no correlation to the main story point but is talked about in following chapters)

Stumbling into his apartment was not something he expected, nor Clyde. Who sat on the couch, eating ice cream and crying his pain away.
"C-Craig?" He croaked out
"'M here Clyde" he sighed, still sober enough to function normally.
"How'd it go?" He asked, muring the TV and placing his tub of ice cream on the table.
"Saw Stanley Marsh.. poor Kyle" he laughed softly "but managed to get a name and a description of his house" he explained

"That's a lot further than what we got.." Clyde mumbled, looking down and twiddling his thumbs before feeling chapped hands cup his cheeks, forcing his face up. "What are you getting at Donovan?"
"Maybe we should permanently swap me and Kyle...?"
"No! Not a fucking chance, your my partner"

At this point, warm tears had managed to escape Clyde's eyes and trickle down his cheek only to be stopped by the pads of Craig's thumbs.
"You're the most amazing person" he began "and I wouldn't ever swap you for anyone! It could be between you and the best detective in the world and I'll still choose you... because to me you are the best detective" He began to move in closer to clyde to get his point across.

Clyde slowly began to move in, his beautiful light brown eyes glancing down to Craig's lips. 1cm between them and craig snapped out of it.
"Clyde- No... you're just hurt. It'll make things awkward between us..." Craig pushed the smaller male away.
Clyde was about to protest, but deciding shutting his mouth and nodding would be a better course of action.

Craig looked over at his heartbroken partner. He hated seeing Clyde like this... he didn't deserve it. So with a small 'fuck it' he pressed their lips together.
A caught off guard Clyde soon began to kiss back, letting the passion between the two take over. Now when you think passion, you think sparks and beauty. But for the two detectives this was not the case.

This passion was fuelled by pain and sadness. Stuffed full of need and loneliness. Craig swiped his tongue along his bottom lip, smirking as he was granted access.
He pushed his tongue in, accepting the other males cold tongue. He let his run wild, exploring the new place he would never imagine to taste.

Clyde wanted to push away at the taste of the cheap bourbon, but he couldn't. He needed craig, he needed someone to remind him he could breath without Bebe by his side.
So while Craig got to taste the cookies and cream ice cream the chubby boy had been drowning in, Clyde was left with cheap and shit alcohol.

The taller of the two picked up Clyde, his hands gripping his ass/thighs to help support him. Clyde wrapping his legs around Craig's waist, the two of them making their way to what Clyde thought would be the bedroom but instead was Craig's breakfast bar.
He pressed Clyde's back against the bar, beginning to strip the young man. Clyde quickly stopping him.
"C-can I leave my shirt on...?" He mumbled softly, not wanting anyone to see his stomach.
"Sure" Craig nodded, not in the mood to tell Clyde he ain't fat.
So instead he worked on Clyde's (Craig's) tracksuit pants, tugging them down and smirking at the lack of boxers.

"You ever done this before?" He raised an eyebrow, smirking as Clyde nodded vigorously.
Pressing two digits to Clyde's mouth, and with the command of 'suck' Clyde's lips ended up locked around them.
His tongue separated the two fingers, grazing them against his teeth as his saliva began to coat them. When craig was satisfied he pulled them out, smirking at the thin string of saliva connecting the two, braking and falling down on Clyde's chin.
"Lay back for me yeah? Gonna prep you"

He pushed Clyde down with his free hand, forcing his legs open and spitting on Clyde's hole. He smirked as the other flinched, his pink and puckering hole immediately accepting the saliva. Craig rubbed his index finger up and down before pushing in, breaking the first muscle and with his free hand he rubbed Clyde's thighs.
"You need to tell me when your ready for a second finger okay?" He growled in Clyde's ear, pushing his finger deeper to get a reaction out of Clyde.