Chapter3.

Lady

Next Day

Next Day.

I woke up this morning with the most awful hang over. For the most part the club was fun, I actually wouldn't mind going out with my sister and Robyn in the future. Them bitches sure know how to have a good time. I guess i'm a heavy weight that could handle my liquor because I didn't throw up at all last night.

Even though my head was spinning through the roof all I could think about is the fact that Brandon really tried to played his self , speaking to me last night

None the less I was happy Dave came in and ended all that shit cause high key knew how aggressive the situation could have got. Quickly I shook the the thoughts of how his controlling demeanor turned me on.

I hopped out my bed to start my daily face routines so showered then went to finish unpacking the rest of my things in my home. After about 30 minutes I got out the shower got dressed grabbed my phone and headed downstairs. When I walked into the living room my stomach started growling, alerting me I needed to eat and drink something for this hangover. heading back into the kitchen I took out some eggs bacon and waffles and began to cook. A few moments later I heard a ding on the counter, walking over heard my phone ding and I see a unknown number texted me.

Unknown: Wassup ma, how you feeling today?

Me: who's this?

I place my phone down on the counter and cracked two eggs over a bowl then scrambling them hearing my phone go off again .

Unknown: So you gon act like you don't know who this is how man niggas you gave your number to last night?

I laughed now realizing it was Dave. I didn't really expect him to text me I just gave my number to him because he asked.

Me: oh okay😂, i'm sorry I just woke up i'm still a little hung over forgive me?

I smiled and went back over to my food to then flipped my waffles over..

Unknown: It's cool ma, drink some gatorade you'll be aight, you gotta get the hang of this drinking shit if you wanna party with the big dawgs

Me: oh please nigga.. It was a good night though I enjoyed it. Thank you for putting that man in his place god knows what would've happened if you didn't come over.

Unknown: You'll never have to worry about that ever around me or even if i'm not around I don't play them games at all ma.

Unknown: Good to know Lol.

I replied then walked back over to my food that was ready. I put everything on a glass plate that my mom brought for me last week and began to eat. After about 20 minutes I was finished eating and I placed the dishes in the dish washer. I walked over to the few boxes I had left and began to unpack them until I heard my phone ringing. I walked over to the table and saw it was my bestfriend Jayda and I quickly answered.