Chapter 7.

Lady.

Dinner went well last night when everybody came over

Dinner went well last night when everybody came over. We had a couple laughs like usual and everyone stayed the night again even Dave. I was contemplating on telling him my dream because it was just a dream. I wasn't planning on missing another day of class so I was up early getting ready. I slipped my sneakers on and walked over to my night stand seeing Dave was awake.

"Good morning beautiful" He yawned.

"Good morning Dave" I laughed.

"Let me take you to class today, so you don't gotta drive alone." He said getting out of my king sized bed.

"No it's fine, Jayda's taking me, Dominique's in town were suppose to be going to his show tomorrow, so she's going to drive me then go see him, and then after school i'm going to work on a couple shoots for Noah" I said and watched his face scrunch up.

"Alright I guess. Me and Chris going to shoot the perfect video today. I'm trying to drop the tape next week. Hopefully I could have the release party when Nip get out of the hospital I want him to at least be able to come." He said and I nodded sitting on the bed beside him.

"You should let me do a candids for this era as this week passes by up until you drop." I smiled looking at him.

"Well that means he can't do ol boy shoots today" He laughed.

"I will still do them just make sure after y'all finished with the video you call me." I got up grabbing my books off my vanity table.

"Alright ma, i'll see you later then." He walked up to me hugging me.

I pulled back and walked out of my room and towards Jayda's to see if she was ready. As I was walking in she was coming out looking real cute. She had dyed her hair so it was dark brown wit blonde high lights now. She had on a blue sweat sit from Baddie collection with her blue Valentino sneakers blue Chanel bag and her hair in a neat bun. One thing I could say about Jayda is she always kept her hair fly. For the past few days she had been in and out the house doing hair at some shop. I didn't see why she had basically for a job when she was only staying for a month in a half.

"Hey you ready?" She asked running her hands down her waist .

"Yeah let's go, I have to tell you about some shit" I said walked down the stairs and out the house.

"Y'all fucked?" She said pushing me towards the car.

"No you fucking jerk. Just get in and i'll tell you on the way." I said getting in the passenger.

She started the car and began to make her way out my drive way. Soon as we got down the block I had to just let it out.

"So I had a dream last night." I signed throwing my head back on the headrest.