Chapter8.

Lady.

A Week Later

A Week Later.

Ermias was out the hospital and wouldn't rest as usual. I had been spending a lot of time with Noah lately and it has been a while since I could honestly open up to somebody. I really felt like we connected on so many levels. I went with him to his meeting with the label, and he signed right there on the spot.

I was happy because that meant more music that I could hear and a lot of photos of him needed to be taken. I also couldn't turn him down because he made it clear to the label anything that had to do with photos and video shoots it had to go through me which I thought was kind because he thought about my career as well. I haven't spoken to Dave since I saw him with that girl at dinner.

I really didn't mind because there was nothing more to say to him, and I was kind of getting over the little crush phase I had and only stuck to being a fan. Today he was going to have his release party for Paronia and I decided i'll bring Noah as a date. Noah didn't know about my crush I had on Dave so I knew on his part it wouldn't be awkward, I knew Dave didn't like Noah because Lauren already told me he got a bad vibe off of him which I didn't care about. Noah was a great man so far and his father was also a great teacher and very out going so i'm pretty sure he raised Noah well.

"Hey baby girl" Jayda walked into the living room taking a seat next to me on the couch.

"Hey babes. what's up?" I threw my legs over hers and got comfortable.

"We need outfits for tonight, You want to go shopping it's all on me" She said.

"Welp you ain't got to tell me twice, let me go change" I jumped off the couch and went upstairs.

Dave.

"Baby girl you ready to head to your place to get some clothes for tonight?" I asked Kahlani as she came out my bathroom with just a towel on

"Yeah, I didn't know you wanted me to get ready here" She said drying her hair with the towel.

"I think it would make more sense. The crew coming through with the sprinter and it'll just be better if you get dressed here" I said wrapping my arms around her waist from behind as she stood in the mirror placing her hair in a bun.