Chapter6.

Lady.

We walked into the emergency room and I ran up to the the front desk seeing a nurse sitting down

"Hi i'm the family of Ermias Asghedom, do you have any updates." I asked as my heart started racing.

"Ma'am he's still in surgery, his doctor has spoken with the rest of your family right over there i'll update you guys if anything comes up" she said and I thanked her.

I looked at Dave who was behind me still in shock. I walked over to him and placed my hands on both side of his arms

"Dave focus up, he'll be okay, I already have to worry about Lauren I don't need you losing your mind too, everything will be just fine. I know Ermias just as well as you and we both know he'll get through this okay? " I assured him and he nodded.

We walked over to the crew and I saw Lauren sitting down with her face buried into her knees while Robyn rubbed her back.

"Sister" I said making her pick her head up.

"Little sis" She said getting up walking towards me.

I reached out my arms and she immediately collapsed and began crying.

"I don't know how this happened, I can't lose him Destiny I can't," She said as her cries became louder.

I pulled her back and wiped her tears. "Sister you know I love you and I love him with all my heart especially for being there for us this entire life time and I know he'll get through this, he's a fighter nothing will stop him and I need you to be a fighter too, everything will be just fine. we're going to wait for the doctors to tell us he's going to be alright" I said pulling her to the seats.

"Robyn watch her for me i'll be back in a second" I said and she nodded

I walked over to Dave seeing him and Chris having a intense conversation.

"Are you guys okay?" I addressed them and Dave turned his head and Chris shrugged as I hugged him.

"Walk with me Dave" I said tugging at his shirt.

He didn't say anything he just followed me. We stopped walking and stood inside one of the doorways but I didn't say anything.

"I don't understand how this shit happened" He said running his hands down his face. "Yo if he dies-"

"He won't," I stopped him.

"Destiny he got shot in his fucking neck" He yelled putting his head down making my heart beat speed up.

"David.. I don't care where he got shot he will make it, I want you to stay strong I know this shit seems bad but we are all going to get through this and so is Ermias he's a fucking soldier all of you are so let's get through this, Be strong for Lauren don't let her see you hurting like this it'll only make her hurt even more" I said palming his chin making him look up.