Chapter9.

Lady.

*Flashback*

*Flashback*

"Promise we all will be bestfriend's forever" Jayda said staring between me her and William as we swung on the swings.

"Promise" William and I said.

"And no matter how far life takes us we will never forget eachother" William said

"Gang 4 Life" We all said.

"I'll see y'all tomorrow at our same spot to walk to school?" William said

"Yes sirrrrr" Jayda said and we went our separate ways.

*Flashback Over*

I jumped up from my nap for the third time today ive been having all types of dreams about William. He was me and Jayda's bestfriend. I thought last night at Dave's release party I saw him but I thought maybe I just had too much to drink and Jayda said she didn't see him either. William moved out of DC when we were 19. He wrote me and Jayda long letters about how he had to leave and do better for himself and how much he'd miss us and loved us to death. As much as I wanted to hate him I couldn't, he was one person who meant so damn much to me. Late night calls from being hurt over Brandon him and Jayda were there and never let me cry alone. Hell he was the only boy my parents let stay over because they knew there was nothing going on between us, I always think about him from time to time. After those letters we pretty much never heard from William, he changed his number wasn't on social media so there was pretty much no way for him to be contacted but what can I say or do, maybe he just didn't want to be bothered and wanted to start a new life without any of us. I reached over to my phone seeing I had six missed calls from Noah. I was hesitant on calling him back and I had been real distant from him for the last couple of days. Ever since me and Dave spoke that night and decided we wanted to try being a thing I just can't come face to face with Noah and tell him it's pretty much over. This is what I didn't want to happen from the very start and look where I am, avoiding him at school, pretending i'm sick just so I won't have to spend a day with him and it's honestly becoming way too stressful but deciding to face reality I dialed Noah's number back placing the phone to my ear.

"Des" He answered on the first ring.

"Hey Noey, i'm sorry about to not answering and avoiding you, Can we talk face to face?" I sighed.

"Yeah of course, where do you want to meet? is there something wrong?" He asked.

"Yes... I mean no.. We can talk when we see eachother" I said confused with my own words.

"Okay" He said in a tone before hanging up.

I looked down at my phone and blew out a breathe knowing this is not what I wanted to do. Noah was everything but missing a chance with the man who i've been in fandom with forever is a hit and miss. I threw my head back into my pillows and began punching my bed. I don't think I can do this.