Announcement.

Hey Guys, I just wanted to fill you guys in a little bit on my story and some points. As in the story. Destiny and Dave talked about both of their mothers dying, But I know y'all see me saying he calls someone else "Mom". Later in the story i'll dig more deeper into that, but as of right now i'll keep it brief.

So Dave's mom had passed away when he was about 10. He hung out with Charlie Nip and Chris. Charlie's mom basically watched after him because his father was always working so he was barely home Dave had nobody. After a few years went by Dave's father remarried to his step mother 'Pamala Brewster' just so there's no confusion I want to get that out of the way. Now more about me and then i'll dig deeper into why I wanted to write the story and use these characters.

Me . My Name is Tiara, 24,I'm a huge Dave East fan, since November 28th, 2015. when Trey Songz dropped a song called 'Everybody Say' ft Mr Dave East himself. I listened to Dave's verse about 30 times and I said yeah, I have to tune in to his music he's fire. I did that and ever since i've been a huge fan of his and probably won't ever stop. I know he got a lot of shit with him don't get me wrong I hate alot of things he does but that's for another day.

Now on IG: 'Lady London' I used her because i'm also a fan. She's a female rapper and she's great very much talented. I wanted to do something different because a lot of stories use known people. Yes I am too. But I wanted my female lead to be a low key person that not everybody knows some may some may not, mostly someone who's not in the shaderoom, so Lady London is who I ran with because I love her. She's just so beautiful and her voice is amazing once she starts spitting her rhymes she gives me a J-Cole, Hov vibe.

Lauren London and Nipsey Hussle are also in my story. I picked Lauren because of course I love her too. Another reason is Lady London resembles her calls her twin and hello "Lady London" that's who she got it from Lol. So yes and you know you can only make a love story with Lauren and put the legendary Nipsey! Rest In Heaven King 💙. Also Nip and Dave are friends in real life so that made it kind of better for me. Miss London had to be on of my favorite actresses since ATL until now make sure you all tune into her show 'Games People Play' we need another season the first was very good! Nip on the other hand. Man! big inspiration to this generation. I can only imagine everybody he was close to listening to him talk. Nip was just so passionate about things and never gave up,he made his dreams come true, and the music. I love his music. I can tell y'all a year before Nipsey passed I listened to his music and fell in love becoming a complete fan, but then the tragedy happened so I didn't have enough time to be a true fan before he passed besides that year, But i'm in tune so make sure y'all are too.

Chris Brown and Rihanna. I've been a Rihanna and Chris Fan since 2005! Those are my faves and I have a book on Tumblr I never finished. We use to be called the 'Chrianna Stans' I love love love them, I could go on forever about them but this isn't a Chrianna book it's a Dave East book so i'll save that for later maybe i'll write a book about them or transfer my Tumblr story here for all the Chrianna , Chris and Rihanna fans, so that's that on that.

Dave East/Karma 3 is out everywhere make sure you guys listen! It's amazing so is all his other music so go listen too! Stream #Karma3. Here's the track list below.

Dave East//Karma3 Tracklist:

@DaveEast@LadyLondon@LaurenLondon@Chrisbrownofficial@Badgalriri@NipseyHussle 👼🏽

@DaveEast
@LadyLondon
@LaurenLondon
@Chrisbrownofficial
@Badgalriri
@NipseyHussle 👼🏽.