Chapter4.

Lady.

It was a nice sunny day in DC and I was letting Jayda drive me to school so after she could run around and do some shopping

"So you really want to hear this man sing tonight?" Jayda turned to me.

"When you hear his voice you wouldn't be asking me that question the way you just did" I responded and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah he better be as great as you say he is" she said with sarcasm.

I brushed her off as she continued to drive towards my school. Shortly we arrived and I grabbed my books from the back seat and exited the car.

"I'll be back to get you, your last class ends at 1 right ?" She asked and I nodded before closing the door.

"Love you see you later" she said as she rolled the window down

"Love you too stink ass" I said before she driving and I laughed.

I walked into the school with about 15 minutes until my business class started I decided stopped by the auditorium to see if Noah was there singing with his beautiful voice but he wasn't there.

" I guess you're looking for me" He said and I turned around startled.

"You scared me" I said and he laughed.

"Sorry," he smirked before putting his hand out for me to shake.

I looked down at his big manly hands before grabbing and shaking it.

"So like I asked, were you looking for me?" He questioned again

"Actually I was" I smiled as we began to walk.

"That's cute, but you won't hear me in there today, maybe tonight if you plan on seeing me" He said and I smiled.

"Actually I am, i've decided to come and i'm bringing my two older sisters and my bestfriend" I said lookin over at him.

"I guess I have to wear my best fit since I have 4 more beautiful ladies to impress" He said in a cocky tone

"Don't flatter yourself" I slapped his chest and he laughed.

He looked at the hall I was in and I guess he noticed it was his fathers.

"You got my dad as you first class this morning I see" He said.

"Yeah your dad is pretty good, I like him" I said and he raised an eye brow

"So i'm in competition with my father?" he asked

"No silly, I mean I like him as my teacher,but I kind of see where you get your looks and complexion from" I looked over in the classroom then back at him and laughed.