Chapter 2-Rest

After a restless night of sleep full of desperate, horny thoughts and dreams, the sun finally wakes you. You already know there's a protest today, but there's no way you'll be able to make it. You know as soon as you shift slightly and feel a heavy ache through your leg that you aren't going anywhere today. You groan and move into a sitting position. Brett's gone, but there's a post-it note on his big oak desk. Getting over there seems like a chore, so you opt to curl up where he slept. His spots still warm and his smell is intoxicating. It's a masculine, oak and pine smell that drives you crazy. You peek at his clock and read the time. 11 AM. You slept until 11 AM? Yesterday really took a lot out of you, more than you expected. Though you didn't expect the pigs to shoot you either. After inhaling his scent for just a bit longer, you swing your legs out of bed. 

You involuntarily gasp in pain. You try to go slower, easing yourself into a standing position and leaning on the bedside table. You take two weak steps then grab onto his desk, collapsing into his cozy chair. Everything in this damn house is so soft and comfortable, and so difficult to get out of. You peel off the note and read it. "Morning! Headed out to a protest with Richie. Get some rest. Sorry to leave you alone in the house, I figured you'd be sore so I made you some breakfast and left in by my bed. Feel free to take a bath or shower-whatever you need to recover. <3 -Brett" 

You spin the chair and sure enough, a now cold pile of eggs and bacon sit on the bedside table. To your left is a door leading to Brett's bathroom, complete with a shower/tub combo. You use the chair to roll yourself in and run a bath, then roll back to grab your phone. You reassure your worried friends, sign a few petitions, and repost some more BLM content. You see live footage from today's protest and your breath catches in your throat. In the corner of a friends video, you see Brett! He's bent down, tenderly taking care of a tear gas victim. Some sick part of you feels jealous as you watch him carry the boy out of frame. You swore you had a moment last night. He was incredibly attractive and out of your league, but you wanted him terribly. 

With a hot bath waiting, you strip and sink into it. The water soothes your aching muscles and painful bruise, finally allowing you to relax. You put a bit of music on, letting your mind wander. Like last night, it can't stop wandering to Brett. Tousled, hazelnut hair and stark blue eyes that seemed to reflect your same desire. You shut your eyes, imagining running your hands over his tight abs, being held down with his strong arms...God, if he called you a "Good girl" in that deep voice, you might drop dead. You start to squirm in the water, horniness ruining your inhibition. You slip down in the tub a bit, propping your legs up and letting your needy pussy breathe. Your whole body seems to throb as you imagine him bending you over that big oak desk, spanking your ass as you cry out for more.

You tease yourself, moaning softly and not noticing someone walk into the bathroom. Brett knocks once, then lets himself in. He swallows hard. In full riot gear (minus the helmet) you feel vulnerable and exposed as he stares. "Y/n...." he trails off, smirking and shaking his head. Your heart clenches. He pauses, eyes growing soft "I don't want to do anything that will make you uncomfortable. Just tell me what you want." You suck in a breath, unprepared. You can tell he's dominant and loves control, but he's a good man and sets boundaries first. You don't want to stutter and seem like some nervous armature, so you steel yourself before answering. "I want you to get in the tub." You say with hardly any quiver in your voice. He pulls off his riot gear, nearly slipping in his haste to get off his pants.

And then you see it. You knew he was packing but you had no idea how much. A big, meaty, broad 11incher springs from his tight gear. You feel a bit dizzy at the idea of all the pleasure he could give you with that monster cock. Your focus is broken as he climbs into the tub. His seven foot frame fits awkwardly as he sits across from you, so you opt to flip around and cuddle against his chest. You sit on his thigh and turn to look up at him, gorgeous blue eyes searching yours. You feel his manhood getting harder by the second and you know he just wants to dominate you. You smile and decide to tease him. You lean forward and gently kiss his lips. You could actually feel him restraining himself from just fucking you silly. You play him like a fiddle, slowly moving to kiss him harder and deeper. You rock your body slightly, grinding your pussy on his thigh as he starts to kiss your neck. You moan softly, leaning to give him a better surface. He licks and bites at your neck until he finds a spot where you twitch and gasp every time he touches it.

He attacks that spot, licking and sucking and biting. Pleasure overwhelms you as you desperately grind against his thigh. He firmly takes hold of your hips, stopping your needy motion. He looks sheepish. You catch your breath then ask "Why are you stopping?" He regains his confidence, swiftly picking you up. Your legs latch around his hips as his massive cock pokes your stomach. He puts you on the bed, mind racing with all the dirty things he wants to do to you. He hovers over you, chest heaving and hair dripping slightly. He takes control, tired of the teasing and ready to dominate you. Your back arches as he pulls you into a passionate kiss. He doesn't waste much time, working down to your soaking cunt. He looks up at you before slowly flicking your clit with his tongue. You're fully at his mercy, every neuron firing as you wait for release. He flicks again and you let out a desperate groan. Finally he latches onto your clit, sucking hard. You grip the sheets, crying out as he pleasures you. His tongue swirls around your clit, slow at first but working to switch up the rhythm. You buck your hips, desperate for him to let you cum.

He holds your hips down. "You don't cum until Daddy says so." Your eyes widen and you nod. "Good girl." He smirks, heading back to pleasure you. He gets right back to it, sucking and swirling. You gasp out his name, focusing as hard as you can on not orgasming. "Now if you're a good girl and let me cum first, THEN you can. Got it?" You nod eagerly and get on your knees, pussy dripping as you move. You start slow, determined to pleasure him. You swirl your tongue around his head, looking up at him. He has a firm hold of your hair, reminding you whos really in charge here. You then lean forward, doing your best to get as much of his dick in your mouth as you can. You stroke what you can't reach, but it seems dry. You pull your mouth off, spit pooling at the corners of your mouth. You spit on the end of his cock, making your stroking smooth and warm. You stroke his cock and lick at his veiny underside, causing him to grunt and gasp. 

You found it funny that he was almost as vocal as you. You give his balls a good lick and suck too, making sure they aren't neglected. Finally you return to sucking his cock, allowing him to push you until you gag. He fucks your mouth hard and cums in the back of your throat, swearing loudly as he does. You try to swallow but end up coughing and getting his cum all over your lips and tongue. You see his gaze and make sure to clean yourself up. 

"Very good girl..." He mutters as he recovers. "I assume you'd like a reward?"

(A/C: Check out my new enemies to lovers series! 'My Bully, My Lover' is out now!