Chapter 5-Rainy Day

(A/N: I know ppl were mixed on whether or not to let Richie in but like...he's hot and most people want him in here so-
And thank you all for the support again! I might start referring to characters by their Specops names (Tank/Riot) if you guys would prefer that, just lmk in the comments! Love you all <3)

Your punishment has left you sore and aching, but like it always does, your curious side wins over. "Open it!" You say to Brett. He frowns at you, but seems to rationalize it in his head as showing you off, rather than giving you away. He puts on a t-shirt but you reach out a hand and stop him from putting boxers on. You want Richie to know what he's joining the second he comes in.

Brett hesitates before opening the door. Your sat on the edge of the bed, still quivering and gasping. Your pussy is actively dripping onto the hardwood floor and your constantly shifting due to your well-spanked ass. You can't even imagine what your hair and face look like after days of hard sex, protesting, and no real shower. Richie takes in the sight of you then steps into the room. You feel exposed with the two of them examining you, and you desperately want to break the tension. Richie seemed mesmerized by the sight of you, while Brett just looked hungry.

You try to steady your heartbeat and gesture for the boys to sit in front of you. You unbuckle Richie's pants and pull out his cock. You take a dick in each hand, sizing up what you have to work with. You're not used to having this much control during sex, especially over two men. Richie's a bit shorter than Brett but has a bigger girth. Brett on the other has the perfect angle the effortlessly slides against your g-spot. You almost feel dreamy, imagining all the ways the two of them could take you. You continue to stroke them as you regain some of you strength.

You start with Brett, quickening your hand on Richie while slowly licking Brett's head. You bob your head up and down, desperate to get as much of his dick in your mouth as you can. You're getting better at this and manage to fit all but two inches in your mouth, carefully suppressing a gag. Brett lets out a loud grunt, then gasps out your name. You bob quickly and fondle his balls, getting him to cum quickly. You're able to swallow him easier this time. You like the power that comes with dominating Brett, having his dick and your mouth and making HIM wait to cum. Smiling slightly and feeling like a little minx, you move over the Richie. 

It takes a minute to adjust to Richie's bulk. He has such a hefty girth your lips are fully stretched as you sucked him. Richie was caught up in the sight of you, chest heaving, face a mess, boobs bouncing as you bobbed quickly. You settled in and found your rhythm, and you felt him getting close. You let yourself get sloppier, licking and slurping at his head, spit practically dripping from your mouth in lust. He came suddenly with a loud "FUCK Y/N!", catching you off guard. You managed to swallow his as well, breathing hard and realizing how truly mentally and physically exhausted you were. Sucking two hefty dicks with a sore ass was a tough job for anyone, and you hadn't given a blowjob in a long time. 

"Isn't she incredible?" Brett says with a smirk. Richie lets out a shallow laugh, still recovering. They both have such good laughs and smiles. You let yourself fall back onto the bed, too tired to do anything else. Brett says something to Richie and he goes to get you all some water. Brett kisses your jawline softly. You've already had four orgasms tonight and think a fifth might kill you, not that that would be the worst way to go. Brett's back to being soft though-gently kissing and holding you. 

"Such a good girl. You've made me very proud today you know that?" His words fill you and you smile at him. Neither of you say it but you feel loved as he holds you quietly in his arms, letting you rest and recover. Richie comes in with some water and you all gratefully drink it. Richie heads to his room and you hardly have the energy to brush your teeth before passing out naked. Brett lays awake beside you, somehow still restless.

The next day brings no sun, and no protests. Pouring rain convinces most people to spend the day educating themselves and each other from home. You wake up to Brett gorgeous sleeping face in front of you, chest rising and falling. Your whole body is sore, and your lower half aches terribly. You've got to give yourself a break today, which means being good for Brett. You roll over, reliving last nights events. Brett's incredible and you're certain he's some kind of sex god with the way he touches you. 

You spend the morning curled up with Brett, reading articles and trying to not loudly curse out every "All Lives Matter" post. Eventually Richie comes in, inviting you guys downstairs to eat and have a rainy day in playing cards. 

You haven't played cards in years and the first few rounds are tough, but you catch on eventually. The conversation rolls in a comfortable manner, and you learn a lot about the guys. Brett is a 23 year old college student at Mississippi State University, where he majored in biology. While there he'd met Richie, who was 25 and majoring in veterinary medicine. By mid-afternoon, Brett had made you drinks and the conversations got a bit deeper. 

Brett's dad had been absent the majority of his life, leaving him with a firm belief in protecting and supporting others. His best friend in high school had gone to jail after drugging a girls drink at a party as a "prank". Brett saw and reported him as well as making sure the girl got home safe and healthy. It made him wary of frat boy types and pushed him towards a more traditionally educational path in biology. 

Richie had a supportive family growing up, until he came out as bisexual. His parents completely rejected him and threatened to throw him out. He hopped around friend's homes and worked every minute he got to get into MSU and pursue his dream of becoming a vet. The animals never judged him and he always gravitated towards them in difficult times. He had his heart broken by a girl who he thought was the love of his life in his first year of college. He was madly in love with her and saw a real future with her, but she drunkenly cheated on him with a close friend of his. 

The energy in the room was supportive and vulnerable, so you told them your past. All the things that had hurt you, left you feeling rejected and alone, you told them without hesitation. You told them things even your lifelong friends didn't know, everything from your family, regrets, mistakes, and mental health. Brett held you close to him, kissing your cheek and telling you that you were perfect. 

For the first time in a long time, you felt truly content. Brett and Richie supported you and lifted you up, never talking over you or pushing you to do things that made you uncomfortable. Here you were, not even a week after meeting them, slightly drunk and pouring your heart out. 

The night starts to creep in and the alcohol has done it's work on all of you. Your mind is heavy but your heart feels light and free, no secrets choking it down anymore. Brett carries you slowly up the stairs, Richie laughing behind you as Brett sways slightly. Everything is easy and funny right now, and you love this feeling. 

Richie lays down face first in his own room, but you aren't tired yet. You give Brett a sloppy kiss, alcohol making your aim a bit off. You straddle Brett, feeling him slowly get hard through his sweatpants. Even in his drunken state, he knows how sore you and won't do something that hurts you. Unless of course, you ask him for it.

You grind your hips against Brett, driving both of you crazy. He starts to gently neck you as you murmur a string of curse words with the occasional "Oh god, Brett" sprinkled in. You pull his dick out from his sweatpants and hike up the t-shirt you're wearing. You slowly settle yourself onto his fat cock, face turning red as it fills you. Riding on top, he feels even longer. Brett lets you set the speed, and you rock slowly, moving your hips in a steady figure eight. You find if you lean forward a bit, you can rub your clit on his pubic bone. You enjoy a slow, comfortable, drunken fuck with Brett. 

You speed up a bit, lifting yourself all the way up then dropping down on all 11 inches, crying out as he hits every sensitive area in your sopping pussy. You drive Brett mad with your slow and steady game, but he knows you've earned this control. You finally let you, grinding smoothly against him and kissing him roughly as you rub your clit in a fast, circular motion. Your whole core tightens and you lean back, cursing loudly as you cum together. You slip off him and slump into his chest, letting out a soft giggle. What a day!

(A/N: I hope you guys don't mind that I'm trying to flesh out their characters. Like I said a few chapters ago, I want to give them actual backstories and personalities while also writing them into tons of smut. If you'd prefer me to just stick to the smut, that's fine, just let me know below <3 enjoy and thank you!)