Final Chapter-Sex, Drama, and Betrayal

You wake up the next morning with Brett in your arms, and you can smell something in the air. The sun streams brightly through the cheap curtains and the morning has a strange feeling to it. It puts you on edge, and you sit stiffly at the end of the bed. What had you feeling so anxious? Why did today feel so wrong, from the second you woke up? 

Large, warm hands touch your shoulder, causing to jump in surprise. "Jesus Brett, you're gonna give me a heart attack." You cry. 

He pauses. "Is something wrong? Did I do something?" You cut him off before he can question you more. 

"No, everything's fine, I just woke up spooked. A nightmare or something." You say with a light chuckle, trying to ease the energy in the room. 

Brett shakes his head and softly kisses you with a smirk, before getting up to prepare breakfast. Something in you feels a deep discomfort with being left alone, and you grab the end of his t-shirt, pulling him back to you. He turns back with a slightly concerned expression.

You take him in for a minute, because god does he look good when he wakes up. Messy hair, sleepy eyes, and those perfect lips. But you also take the minute to consider your history with him. It feels like yesterday that you were out at that protest, taking a rubber bullet straight to your thigh. You mindlessly circle a finger over the old bruise, which has paled now to a sickly yellow. 

Your heart aches for him and his past, and all you want is him. You want him in all meanings of the word, and you want him now. With a sly smirk you pull again on his shirt, waiting for him to step forward. He stands in front of you with a slightly confused expression. You grab him by the collar and pull him back, leaving him hovering over you with your back against the bed. 

You kissed Brett with reckless abandon, pulling him close to you. Fully awake and confident, Brett started to take control. He pinned you down, holding your wrists down with his hands. He moved to bite and kiss at your neck, smirking as you squirmed under him. 

See, the thing with small cabins is it's hard to be "private". Noise from one room can be heard from any room, and Richie and Athena were up in no time. Richie was much bolder than Athena, knocking on the door while Athena stood uncomfortably behind him. 

At this point, Brett had wrestled both of your shirts off and was just playing around with you. He paused when the door knocked. Everyone was on the same page with what they wanted, and the door creaked open. Richie had a hard on and Athena, while reserved, couldn't hide her excitement. 

You were feeling bold and grabbed Athena's hand. The boys watched as you got Athena's clothes off and started to gently kiss down her body. Athena sat up and for once, she took charge, hands finding you boobs and eagerly kneading them. You arched your back slightly, desperate for more contact. Athena kissed your neck softly, grazing over the spot where Brett had been hard at work just a few minutes before. You gasped softly, shivers rolling through your body. 

Brett and Richie were thoroughly enjoying watching the two of you, and Brett slipped his hands between your legs. He teasingly played with your clit, circling slowly enough to drive you mad. Richie wanted in and sat next to Athena, who managed to start giving him a handjob while sucking away at your neck. She pulled back briefly, admiring the soft purple bruise she'd left on your neck. 

Athena moved to lay on her stomach, readjusting to suck your clit. At the same time, Brett had gotten tired of teasing you and was roughly fingering you, fingers pumping away. Richie moved to slip into Athena's pussy, barely managing to control himself with how tight she was. 

Athena sucked harder on your clit, easily pushing you over the edge as you cried out in complete bliss. Athena was a complete natural, giggling and kissing you as you flopped back in an exhausted state.  Richie teased Athena's clit with his fingertips and briefly pulled out to graze his tongue over her. She squirmed and gasped under his touch, completely at his mercy.