Chapter 7-Close Quarters

After a night of restless sleep, you find yourself curled up against Brett's chest. You slept like a rock, warm and comfortable in the cabin and surrounded by people you care about and who care about you. You still find the silence in the cabin unnerving though. You shift slightly, finding it odd to be awake before Brett. He's always up first, getting dressed or making breakfast. You look at his sleeping face, heart softening. He looks so dreamy and peaceful. It's been a tough few days for him and he deserves a present. 

You tug off his boxers, careful not to wake him. He already had some morning wood and it doesn't take much to get him hard. The control is unusual. Brett has you used to be controlled and punished, but this time you want to control him. You slowly licked him, watching to make sure he was asleep. You swirled your tongue around him as if he was a lollypop, teasing him. You sucked in just his head and started to stroke him. He shifted slightly and you stopped completely, waiting a minute or two until you were positive he hadn't woken. 

This little game of teasing almost to the point of waking, then letting him cool down got Brett harder than you knew was possible. Eventually though, you bore of this game and buckle down. You kissed his balls before slowly beginning to suck on them. You stroked him quickly while sucking away. He groggily sat up a bit, processing the situation. "Y/n..." Brett says, hardly able to get your name out as he grunts. You deepthroat him, going further than you ever have. Brett feels the difference, sucking in a breath. 

You pulled your mouth off with a satisfying pop and licked at his sensitive underside. You licked away as Brett muttered and praised you. You worked your way to his balls, then all the way back to his dick, sucking hard until Brett was ready to cum. He let out a loud "FUCK" before coming all over your chest. You laughed, imitating him "You don't cum until I say so." and playfully pinning him down. He's panting softly, but you know he'll get you back for that one once he recovers. 

You feel energized and ready for your day, and get the perfect idea. You prance into the living room/kitchen where Riot sits, earbuds all the way up. He looks at you in your tight little cropped shirt and sleep shorts, coughing slightly before looking away. "Sounds like Brett had a good morning." Richie says with a smirk, pulling out his earbuds. 

You grin. "He did!" you step forward, reaching out a hand to him. "I'd love to give you a little present too." 

Richie doesn't hesitate for a second, leaping off the couch and following you into your bedroom. Brett's mostly recovered and is hard again. You straddled Brett, kissing him hard and grinding against his thigh. The friction between your clothes was driving you crazy. Richie helps you with your clothes, fondling your boobs and ass as he does so. Brett wants a piece too and gently pulls you towards him. You slide slowly onto his dick, moaning as he stretches you. You ride reverse cowgirl and start to suck Richie off. Brett held your hips steady, bending forward to rub your clit. It was hard to focus on Richie, so you let him take the lead, roughly grabbing your hair and fucking your mouth. 

His cock hit the back of your throat but you took it like a champ, doing your best to service him and massage his balls while he prepared to shoot his load. Meanwhile, Brett had sped up his circling on your clit, fingers gliding easily over your soaking pussy. You tried to ride him harder and buck your hips, but he held you tightly, forcing you to take and keep his full length. Richie tensed up before coming in your mouth, but Brett's loads have prepared you well and you swallow Richie with ease. 

Brett loosens up, leaning back and letting you show yourself off. As you grind hard on Brett and he rubs your clit, you find yourself hungry for release. It comes easily to you, squirting heavily on Brett's cock and wetting the sheets as well. It was Richie's turn now. He massages your breasts, letting you moan into his mouth as you kiss. Brett was loving the show, stroking himself absently as he watches you. 

Richie sucks your nipple into his mouth, playing with your body. He eventually shoves two long fingers into you, curling them gently and rubbing away at your g-spot. He drops his head like a good boy, sucking your clit into his mouth. He's good at what he does and has you coming again quickly. You cried out his name, gasping hard as you try to recover. 

After a few minutes of heaving chests and sweaty bodies, you decide it's only fair to let Richie have a turn pounding away at you. You lay on your back, soaking wet from squirting multiple times. You're so soaked Richie meets no resistance, slipping easily into you. It's tough to find a pace when you're so wet, so he opts to speed up. He pounds into you while Brett catches your moans in his mouth. Brett drops a hand around your throat, and Richie moves one to your tired and weary clit. 

Your whole body is on overdrive, every neuron firing as you're tended to. Finally, the woods aren't so quiet and lonely. The whole cabin, the whole area even fills with the sound of you being roughly pounded into. You let strangled moans fall into Brett's mouth. You're pleasantly light-headed from the choking and exercise, leaving you with just one thing on your mind. 

Sex.

Richie slows down suddenly, locking eyes with Brett who also pulls back. You were so close to finishing, and now they leave you empty? Brett shakes his head at you, laughing. "What a silly girl. You still remember whos in charge don't you?" You frown, feeling bratty and annoyed your pleasure has been ripped from you at the last second. Richie is still absentmindedly rocking into you at a painfully slow pace. "Grab the dildo." Brett says to Richie.

Now you're just confused. What could they possible need a dildo for? Together, they have no issues filling you. Mouth, pussy, what else? You pause and your eyes widen. Richie pulls out, rubbing lube on your asshole and all over the 5 inch toy. 

Brett gives you a "be quiet or face the consequences" look and you bite your lip. Richie slips back into you, speeding up quickly. They let you cum once without the toy, letting your juices mix with the lube on your ass. Richie's stamina is wielding and you can tell he needs to cum soon as well. Brett slips a hand behind Richie, slowly pushing the toy into you. You go to grab a pillow to muffle your scream, but Richie pins your arms down.

You write in pleasure, panting heavily but not daring to let out a moan. The sensation is strange but intensely sensual. You're oversensitive and constantly on the edge of coming. Richie holds you down and fucks you hard and fast, while Brett works an inch or so of the two in and out. 

Brett reaches around and starts to rub your clit, which completely pushes you over the edge. As soon as Brett notices you starting to have your orgasm, he pulls the toy out of your ass. You lose it, crying out their names and gushing all over the bed, breathing hitched and heavy. Your legs shake as your body falls limp, it's previous tension completely drained away. 

You can hardly speak, and really aren't sure if you'll be able to walk. "Still think she can get the groceries?" Richie asks with a laugh.