Chapter 10-Lust

"You....liked it?" You ask, tilting your head slightly at Athena. She's lost her bravado and is leaning back against the counter. She shrugs sheepishly. "I didn't dislike it." She was flushing brightly and avoiding your gaze. She reminded you of yourself, just a few weeks ago. 

You gently put a hand on hers, and she looked up at you. She really was pretty, even though she did everything she could to hide it. She hesitated, then leaned forward slightly. You scanned her face for any discomfort or insecurity, but she knew what she wanted. You found a rhythm much easier this time, lips crashing together. Athena was needy, a lifetime of never "sinning" leaving her deeply hot and bothered. 

You got a little more aggressive, pushing her up against the counter and playfully lipping her neck. She gasped and squirmed under your touch. This must be how Brett feels. She puts a hand on the counter to steady herself, then guides your hand from her back to her ass. You couldn't be further from complaining as she moans into your mouth. You pause for a second, looking her over. She's lost her usual aura of tenseness and annoyance, and it's insanely hot. 

You move her up so shes sitting on the counter, than slowly start to fondle her breasts. "This okay?" You ask, not wanting to force her into anything. She lets out a breathy yes, and you cup her boobs, kissing her neck at the same time. She's of course, never felt anything remotely like this and is wiggling all over the place. You put a firm hand on her hip, steadying her. 

She's wearing a big, loose sweater and no bra. You swiftly pull off the sweater, admiring her exposed body. She has great tits, and it really is a shame it took so long for you to notice. You play with them, but it's hard to kiss her at the same time. You move to flicking her nipples and sucking as well. Athena's getting pretty noisy, and you give her a warning glance. Brett and Richie are out on the porch, enjoying another glass of hangover water, and you're not sure that you could keep them from joining in. 

She bites her lip, arching her back as you move down, slowly pushing her legs apart. You slowly pull her shorts off, kissing her gently. You lick her folds slowly, beginning to nip and suck at her. Her breathes get deeper and you can tell it's taking everything in her not to moan. You teased her slightly, rubbing a single finger on her soaking outer lips. You slipped a finger in, immediately surprised by how tight she was. You slowly rocked your finger in and out, and Athena let out a soft moan. 

You managed to push a second finger in, and started to curl them slightly. You moved your mouth to her clit, and you'd hardly licked it before Athena came heavily, gasping hard and shaking. She felt reborn, and exhausted. You dressed her quickly, then tucked her into Richie's bed with a kiss.

You washed yourself up a bit, then headed out where the boys were sitting. Brett paused when he saw you, then kissed you hard. He laughed and shook his head. 

You and Richie stared at Brett, questionably. "How was she?" He asked. 

"Im...What?" You responding, feigning ignorance. "I know how you taste. Someone  was eating out Athena." 

Richie's eyes widen and you can't help but laugh. Brett's face drops into a smirk. "What a bad girl. Maybe you'll have to get punished again tomorrow." Richie smiles as well, and your heart starts to pound. Then again, you're feeling better rested now and wouldn't mind a punishment. 

"You know, I think I deserve one." You say slyly, kissing Brett on the cheek. He lets out a chuckle. "If you wanted it so bad, you could always ask."

You, Brett and Richie relax and talk about the events of the week. Protests have been going strong, and change has already started to come. You revel in the power your generation holds. Together, you can accomplish anything. You're serious about this cause, and know you need to be on the right side of history. You scroll through a few google doc resources, donating where you can, and signing where you can't. 

You know there's no excuse to not be fighting right now, in whatever way you can. You feel sick to your stomach seeing girls from your hometown posting beach pictures, fully ignoring the current state of the world. But at the same time, you're filled with a sense of pride and hope for the future. The USA isn't perfect now, not even close. But you love your country, and you'll fight to make it better. To make it equal. 

The three of you toast to these shared values, downing yet another glass of water. You're feeling good now, headache far gone and body rested and happy. You curl up next to Brett as the conversation gets more personal. You learn a bit more about the boys fears and families.

Brett had two younger sisters, who he loved and protected fiercely. You already knew about his absent father, but he now elaborated. He explained his dad was a business man at some foreign company when he was a child, so he was almost never home. When he was, it was just a fog of drinking and fighting with his mom. Eventually, he lost his job and abandoned his family. Two years ago, his father reached out to him, wanting to be a part of his sons life, but Brett never responded. Some part of him worries that it's in his blood to be a moody loner like his father, and that he'll always push people away so it doesn't hurt when they leave. 

Your heart aches for him, and you wish you could just erase his pain and his past. You admire the way his eyes light up when he talks about his mom and sisters. He deeply respects them, especially his hard-working mother. 

Richie's voice was soft, yet didn't shake, when he talked about his family. He had a big, extended family, and he hadn't even met most of them as they lived overseas. He was one of 5 children, and despite the size of his family, few of them talked to him anymore. They were all raised extremely traditionally religious, taught that being LGBT meant going to hell. His older brother, older sister, and younger cousin were the only members of his family he kept in contact with after coming out. He still grappled with some guilt over his sexuality, though he's gone to therapy and is working to be happy and confident in his own identity. He struggles to trust others in relationships, and rarely gets drunk. 

You can fully understand why he and Brett are friends. Two people who've been abandoned or betrayed in one way or another, finding solace in each others endless trust and care. You tell them more about your life, including the difficult parts of your families and what truly scares you. When you're done, you feel lighter and even safer. Brett and you walk to bed, while Richie stays and looks at the stars for a bit. 

You kiss Brett gently. "Y/n...I want to ask you something. And it might come off as stupid but I just need to ask." You sit up next to him, searching his eyes. "What's up? Is something wrong?"

"You won't leave, right?" 

His question takes you by surprise. His voice is soft and vulnerable. "Oh Brett. No, I'm not going anywhere." You hold him tightly, gently playing with his hair. He lets out a contented sigh, turning slightly to kiss you again. He smiles, looking deeply into your eyes. "I love you."