Halloween Screams

(Narrator POV)
Today was Halloween and Clarke and her friends were planning to go to a haunted festival in costume to celebrate.

Halloween was Murphy, Raven, Lincoln, Echo, and Miller's favorite holiday. Those 5 always went all out and celebrated throughout October while the rest of them just tagged along.

It could get a bit extreme when half your group had the same favorite holiday that they were very passionate about. There were screams, eye-rolls, scoffs, and manic laughter galore.

The worst of the worst was definitely Murphy, but that was mainly because Halloween was the only holiday he liked before he started celebrating with them. He had always just tolerated the others, but after being forced to participate by a bunch of people who enjoyed the holidays, he admitted that they had grown on him.

Clarke herself didn't have anything against Halloween. It was a good holiday, but her favorite would always be Christmas.

The costumes were probably her favorite part which was why she was super excited to show off her French artist outfit.

Apparently Echo was going as an ice queen, Harper was going as an elven creature, Octavia was going as a demon while Lincoln was going as a fireman, Jasper had a Frankenstein's monster costume planned, Monty was going as a mad scientist, Miller was going as a safari tour guide, Bellamy had the plan of  going as a treasure hunter, Raven was going as an astronaut, and last but not least Murphy planned to go as a dragon person.

Clarke was currently heading to pick up a few of her friends in order to head to the festival that the town had set up.

She was wearing a black beret and her hair down with light blue temporary streaks. Her shirt was a long sleeved, black and white striped shirt that she splattered with red paint. Over that was a tan apron that went down to her mid thigh.

Then she had on tan work-boots and some very ripped up blue jeans with a black belt. She covered all of the outfit and her face with multiple colors of paint and then she added a color pallet and paintbrush to finish off the look.

Soon enough, Clarke pulled up to Raven's house and saw her rush down the porch steps to hop in the passenger seat.

She was in a very impressive astronaut suit that was white with some blue accents. Raven even had the helmet underneath her arm where she painted the galaxy on the outside so it looked like a reflection of the sky.

"You look so cute!" Raven complimented while slipping into the seat. It was a little awkward since the costume made her a lot bigger and less comfortable in the seat.

"Thank you! You look amazing, it's very realistic." Clarke told her while pulling away from the sidewalk once Raven was buckled up.

"Thanks, that tour of the space museum gave me some great studying material for this." Raven informed with a grin.

The next people they had to pick up were Echo and Harper at Harper's place. Bellamy was driving Octavia and Lincoln while Miller was driving Murphy and picking up Monty and Jasper.

Eventually, they pulled up and the girls ran into the backseat of the car after saying goodbye to Harper's dad.

Echo had on a long silver dress that was covered in clear crystals that looked a lot like ice. It was long sleeved with a low cut neckline that showed some painted snowflakes on her chest. She also had a clear crystal necklace, silver heels, crystal earrings that dangled down, and a clear crystal crown. Her hair was down and she had silver and black makeup.

Harper was wearing a long, light gold dress with tank top straps and a low crew neck. She had gold bracelets that started at her wrists and then twisted like vines all the way up to her biceps. Her makeup was subtle gold, and her hair was down with a golden leaf crown. To top off her elven look, she had fake pointed ears that were very realistic, and gold pump heels.