Chapter 19

My week of torture took forever to end, but when it did, I was happy to be back to normal. Today though, I was not eager to wake up. We had to go to the castle to let me see where we would be living if I did agree to move into the castle. I understand it's inevitable, but I thought it would have been later rather than sooner. I stood in the bathroom, brushing my hair. I wore a nice strapless light pink dress that stopped at my knees and a pair of heels that sparkled in the light. I curled my hair and left it down with it pinned to the side so my mark wouldn't be covered. 

Balthazar stood in the room, picking out a tie to go with his suit. He turned to me and I gave him a soft smile. He looked a little awe struck as he looked at me. I helped him put on his tie and soon we were ready to leave. Since Lui was in school, it would be just us going. In the car, he held my hand in his, fingers laced. In his other hand he was scrolling through his phone, answering emails. I looked out of the window at the passing scenery. 

At the castle we got out and were greeted by his parents at the entrance. "It's good to see you," his mother greeted with a smile. She was a kind woman, but his father didn't seem to sure of me. I may be blessed by the Goddess and he fears her wrath, but just because you accept someone, doesn't mean you have to like them. 

"We thought you two would enjoy having a whole wing to yourselves, with Azula's, yours, and Lui's room in the same hall," she told Balthazar. "Azula and I will be sharing a room," Balthazar told her. "I thought the two of you mated to simply make the Gods happy," his mother said, looking rather shocked. "It was never to make the Gods happy," Balthazar clarified. "We did it to avoid feeling the pain of Evaline and Deckland mating. However, our relationship has morphed to something much deeper." His parents seemed a little confused. "Morphed how," His father asked us. "I understand you two have appeared close to the media, but I thought it was all for show," his mother said. 

Balthazar chuckled coldly, "I can assure you, it's more than show." That was all we said on the matter before continuing towards the wing we would be staying in. "I guess I will have the servants set up the room for two then," his mother said finally. Our wing was several stories up and we had an amazing view from all windows, but only one would allow us to see the sun set and that was the large window at the end of the hall. 

The room that had originally been meant for Balthazar was three times the size of the room back home and the bathroom twice the size. There was a sitting area in front of the TV in one corner with a nice gas fireplace. There was also stand for his armor and sword. There was also two large closets, as well as a door that lead to a full kitchen with a decent sized breakfast nook. Lui's room was right across from ours and it was very spacious and even had a desk for him to do his homework. 

"I couldn't figure out for the life for me why you requested for your servant to be put in your wing instead of with the rest of the servants," his mother said. "Because I don't want to risk any of the Lords and Ladies to lay a hand on what's mine," Balthazar told them. "It is to also allow for a quicker response time for him to get the car ready whenever Azula feels like leaving the castle since the elevator to the garage is closer to this side of the castle." "What do you mean by leaving the castle," his mother asked him. "She isn't my slave or a prisoner. She will be free to come and go as she pleases to go shopping for whatever she feels like doing," Balthazar told her. 

I was truly growing tired of their questions. "She is a future Queen Balthazar, you can't truly mean to let her go about so easily," his father said. "Azula can very easily handle herself," he told them. "Of course she won't leave alone, she'll have Mokoto with her who is very capable in combat as well." "You say all this about her, yet not once has she spoken to defend your relationship," his father said. I gave them a polite smile, "Because my answers would be far more disrespectful. The only reason I have not said anything, is because you are his parents." 

They looked a little shocked while Balthazar had a smirk. "I'd like to see where our dragons would be staying now," I told Balthazar. He nodded, "As would I." For the most part I approved of where we would be staying, and I do think it best I start my lessons on ruling by Balthazar's side. I needed to see where our dragons would be staying though. 

We were taken to the large field under our wing. It had plenty of space for them to run around. There was only one complaint. "Can we have a structure of some sort made for them to sleep under," I asked. "What for," his mother asked. "Sioc doesn't like being in the rain," I answered. "And the males get rather cranky when she isn't comfortable."  "They're still growing so it'd have to be of decent size," Balthazar said. 

After discussing a few more details, we agreed to move into the castle. Once in the car, Balthazar pulled me to him. "Did they offend you," he asked me. "Yes," I told him. "I was growing tired of their questions. I understand our relationship is different than theirs, but that doesn't mean they should question it. What in the world makes them think we would have separate rooms? Nice to know that your parents assumed we were putting on a show for the media though." I then scoffed as I crossed my arms, "It's quite irritating honestly. I am not some trophy mate that is for looks then put away when not needed." He then interrupted my ranting with a possessive kiss, that had my anger disappearing. 

"You're right," he said against my lips. "You are so much more than some trophy. You are my mate, my Queen, and my love." It was then my turn to kiss him possessively. "You're my mate, my King, and my love as well," I said to him. He growled as he pulled me into his lap, while gaining control of the kiss. We only parted when we realized we were home. Balthazar waited no time, taking me to our room. He laid me on the bed, his lips on mine as his hands made their way up my dress, removing it. He then trailed kisses down my neck, causing me to moan. My hands made their way to his tie, quickly getting rid of it. He then pinned my hands above my head as he removed the rest of my clothes. My back arched when his lips made their way to my left nipple. As he sucked and bit it, his free hand went to the other one to twist and pinch it. I was completely at his mercy as I became a wet and needy mess. 

When he finished with my breasts he made his way down, till he rested between my legs. His eyes met mine as he began to devour me, pulling orgasm after orgasm from me. When my thighs shook he stopped and removed his own clothes. He wasted no time in giving me what I craved, and then some. We stayed in the room for the rest of the day and most of the night. When he rolled over to go get us something to eat, I was laying exhausted in the middle of our bed. I smiled though when I saw the scratches on his back from my nails. "I can feel you staring," he said to me, looking at me over his shoulder as he slipped on his pants. "I'm admiring my work," I told him. He chuckled and stood, my eyes running over him. 

"If you keep looking at me like that I may say screw the food and enjoy you some more," He told me. "I don't think there is much left to enjoy," I told him. He grabbed my ankle and pulled me towards him, "I'd gladly prove you wrong. After all, you have yet to be given an orgasm intense enough to make you pass out." He then kissed me. "However I must save that for another night since I have kept you prisoner in here, making you miss lunch and dinner." 

He left to go see what we had in the kitchen, that didn't really require him to cook, while I got up to put on his shirt and sit against the head board. My legs felt useless, and I felt so relaxed, my mind silent. When he came back we got comfortable and turned on the TV. I didn't really pay attention to it though. It was hard to focus on anything other than him at the moment. My mate, my Kind, and my love. Forever and always.