Chapter 3: School is hell.

Warnings: cursing (in this chapter), probably incorrect spelling, blood/gore (later on).

I wasn't able to update due to wattpad crashing a lot every time I tried to work on this.

This story is dedicated to one of my best friends, Sunny, and my other best friends for sticking with me. This is for all of you ^-^.

Word count: 1048

++××++××++××++××++××++××++××++××

Alem stood infront of the school he goes to, it felt strangely odd to be with middleschoolers and highschoolers.

This must be confusing, it basically works as both a highschool and middleschool mashed together, as there was no space in this area for two schools.

It was a little cramped, but the school haa a great reputation for it's students grades, of course, Alem viewed grades as nothing but competiton, in other words, utter crap.

Shaking his head, he walked into the huge school, he gave the school credit, the architecture is nice.
And it had some color to make it more light, and less... Boring?

Before Alem could continue thinking, he felt someone poke his shoulder. Turning around, infront of him is a kid who was almost his height, he'd guess they were 14.

Short pink hair, probably dyed, laid to around her shoulders, with an shirt that has aliens on it, a black jacket, ect, with a gray fadora.

"Yes?" He signed, not realizing that the kid may not know sign languag.

"Do you know where the chemistry classroom is? I believe it's in hallway B, numbered 208, on the second floor." The kid questioned, Alem nodded, pointing towards the hallway to the left.

Stairs led up to the second floor, the kid nodded their head when they both turned back.
"Thank you," they stated, shaking Alems hand, before stating "maybe I'll see you later on.." aloud, it was obvious they wasn't sure as they walked onwards.

Alem blinked for a few seconds, before shaking his head and going to his class, he has history first period.

*time skip because we all know school is boring. You all can name this time skip if you'd like ^-^.*

After school, Alem carried his bag, walking to the front doors of the school.
That was before someone grabbed his shoulder, turning him around.

Ah... Alem thought with exasperation, it was the same everyday.
Bullies, don't we all love them? Alem silently mused to himself, it wasn't like he had anywhere to go, so he stood there with a deadpan.

The fact is, he just didn't care about going home.

"Looks like we ran into a dumbass." The guy holding Alem's shoulder said, really? That's the best insult you got? Alem thought in annoyance, it wasn't like he cared, but, this was getting too cliché.

But, I know grandma's who had better insults.
And the lame insults kept coming, each time one was stated, Alem thought of some retort he couldn't say.

"Wow..." A familiar voice said, dragging it out for a while, turning his head, Alem spotted the same person from earlier in all their pink haired glory.

"What do you want?" The guy holding Alem's shoulder still spat out, it was venom laced, but, it wouldn't scare a kitten.

"Just to walk by, but, I was stopped by hearing stupidity being stated, must be you're first language to learn." The kid said, rolling their hectochtomiac eyes, which, he assumed were contacts. (They're not)

"What'd you say?!" The guy holding Alem's shoulder said, letting go of his shoulder.
The pink haired person noticed, signaling me to go with a small wave of their hand, barely noticable.

Alem just nodded, walking out, nobody else noticed him escape.

♠️♠️♣️♣️♠️♠️♣️♣️♠️♠️♣️♣️♠️♠️♣️

Luka stared at the guys infront of her, honestly rather surprised at their lame attempt at trying to look like thugs.

"Sorry, do I need to dumb it down, or are you deaf too?" Luka questioned smugly, she wasn't really in the mood to deal with these kinds of people, but, since the guy helped her, she decided to help him out.

And Luka didn't want to feel guilt later on...

The guy obviously was angered, Lukas smirk grew as she thought mission acomplished.
Of course, he grabbed her shirt by the collse pulling her up to his level, of course, she only barely was able to touch the ground.

"You little bitch, do you want to die?" The guy asked, she just rolled her eyes, she knew when a threat was empty.

"As if, you couldn't hurt even a fly in here, unless you want the authorities on you." Luka pointed out, a smirk on her face.

The guy growled, dropping her and turning around, walking off to who knows where, even if somebody knew, Luka didn't care.

This first day of school was boring, and she also got bullies on her neck now, but, she didn't care, walking off, Luka just lowly mumbled "School is the gateway to hell, isn't it?"

♣️♣️♠️♠️♣️♣️♠️♠️♣️♣️♠️♠️♣️♣️♠️

Alem stood outside the school as the guy stomped out, obviously fuming, he just watched them leave campus ground before disappearinf from sight.

Soon, the other person also walked out with a triumphant smirk on her face.

Alem walked towards her, signing "thanks for the help," which made her smile a bit, getting rid of her smirk.

"No problem, you helped me anyways, I just returned the favor." It was obvious they were busy, so Alem just signed "I'm Alem" trying to make this go by quicker.

"And I'm Luka, anyways, I'll be heading out now, goodbye." Luka said, walking off.

At that point, Alem believed he got a new friend.
Though, he didn't know how much trouble he'd be dragged into by that small girl.
And how much he'd need to trust her.

++××++××++××++××++××++××++××++××

This is the third chapter of the series, hope you all liked it.
Make sure to check out the recommended stories in my reading list, they're really good! ^-^

Again, I hope you all enjoyed, let me know if I made any spelling mistakes. Please.

Did I do any good with the bully scene? It's around the first one I've made.

Read on, my friends!
Core, out!