Chapter 7: I'm called Striker for a reason

Warnings: cursing (not that much),
Incorrect spelling (YeS (sorry;-;), blood/gore (there will be for this chapter.)

So... I was spelling Luka's superhero name "Striker" wrong, yup..
And I'm too lazy to find and fix it, fight meh.

Okay, don't really, I'm sorry.

Anyways, this story is made for my friends F.S.S., and more, I hope you all enjoy! ^-^

Word count: 1325

++××++××++××++××++××++××++××++××

Luka sat around in her Striker. uniform, it was easy to move in, so that was a pluse.
A down side was anyone who wore a gray hoodie now could be seen as suspicious, especially if you wore a mask too.

However, Luka was on roofs, following around Flitz, so she wasn't worried about being caught, she was worried about what'd happen if she was then if she would be.

She traveled around the man all day, and let her tell you, this guy was boring!

All he did was talk, talk, and talk, never once did he shut up with the others around him that traveled with him, even they looked annoyed with how much he talked about himself.

Let her tell you, he was a narcissist with that.

He only ever went around to get coffee, get food, or to talk about new plans for his old buissness, it was boring.

But, he did say some suspicious things, like how're they doing? Or everything should be in place.

Talk about him being anymore obvious he has Alem, because he has no kids, hell, not even a wife.

So, when Flitz split up with his "workers" as she decided to dub them, she started to follow the workers, it was obvious they were going tonAlem because of how they acted.

And maybe the fact that she sww them heading to an abandoned warehouse, it was so obvious, she felt like it was cliché too.

Luka wasn't annoyed, just in disbelief in how she didn't figure this out sooner.

So, once she got there she wuickly snuck into the building, it was old, you could tell, though it was still well kept clean.

It would be hard to tell that it was old, barely any moss around, barely any mold forming on the wooden floor, and the walls were kept clear of vines, it was a surprise that nobody thought this building was still in good condition, the only thing giving it away was the broken windows at times, and small cracks.

Luka had to take cover any time anyone came in, which she almost got caught quite a bit, and would of been had she not knocked out anyone who saw her and tried to raise the alarm.

Soon, she reached the second floor, which had more people around on guard.

So not suspicious... Luka thought sarcastically, it was obvious Alem was here for sure, and she'd sometimes make a small joke to herself which made her smirk.

Luka soon reached a room she hadn't checked out, trying to open the door, she found it locked.

There was no deadbolt, so she had an idea.