Episode One: Oh Captain, My Captain Part 2

Chris: LAST TIME ON TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND WARS!!! 14 contestants come back for another wild season of total drama.
*shows clips of last episode*
*theme song plays*

                 (the rabid rangers cabin)

Lindsay: has anyone seen my hairbrush? Oh i know! I'll ask tyler!

*courtney rolls her eyes*

Courtney: you moron he's not in the game anymore!

Lindsay: oh, right... bummer..

*Heather comes back from the shower wearing a white towel*

Courtney: Took you long enough.

Heather: shut up you uptight nobody.

*courtney rolls her eyes and heads off to the showers, but then bumps into scott*

Scott: h-hey courtney.

Courtney: hi scott.

~Confessionals: Courtney~
~Scott seems like a really sweet guy. I would really like to get to know him but this is a competition! I can't waste my time on boys. I did that with duncan and looked what happened.~

Scott: so courtney, you look rather smashing today.

Courtney: um... thanks?

~Confessionals: Scott~
~*facepalms himself* STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!~

Courtney: i gotta go shower scott but thanks for the talk...

Scott: ok! Bye Courtney.

*duncan watches courtney walk off through the bushes*

~Confessionals: Duncan~
~So what if i was eavesdropping? That dirtboy better back off of courtney. Im not saying that because i still have feelings for her, im trying to protect her, we are on the same team after all~

*Duncan comes out of the bushes and stomps towards scott*

Duncan: you better back off of courtney, dirtboy.

*duncan yells at scott with a fist towards his chin*

*they were both silent for a few seconds until scott finally spoke up*

Scott: didn't you cheat on her?

*those words sent duncan into full on anger, he was about to pound scott into the ground until chris spoke into the megaphone*

Chris: ALRIGHT CAMPERS!!! EVERYONE MAKE YOUR WAY TO THE DOCK IN 10 MINUTES!!!

*duncan rolls her eyes and glares at scott*

Duncan: this isn't over, farmboy.

                (meanwhile at the dock)

Chris: alright campers, your first challenge is a little similar to the challenge from total drama action episode 19. Each teams have to pick one princess and one prince, and put on the best play for me and chef. The first team to make chef show any kind of emotion, wins.

~Confessionals: Courtney~
~Im obviously going to be the princess. I didn't take 3 years of acting classes for nothing~

                          (meanwhile)

Heather: alright so Lindsay is definitely not going to be the princess since she has an IQ of a 3 year old. And I'm definitely not going to be it either. So that leaves courtney and zoey.

Courtney: I'll do it! I took acting classes for 3 straight years.

Noah: alright we have our princess. Who's going to be the prince?