Episode Seven: Murder Mystery

Chris: LAST TIME ON TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND WARS! The teams competed in a game of trivia.
*shows clip from last episode*
*theme song plays*

               (the rabid rangers cabin)

Courtney: WHY WOULD HE DO THIS TO MEEEE?!

*courtney was crying on zoeys shoulder, while zoey was hugging her*

Zoey: please calm down courtney, you've been crying for a week straight.

Courtney: i'm sorry zoey, but i really thought he changed. Turns out I was wrong. The worst part is he cheated on me with heather, HEATHER! He hates her, and me and heather were actually becoming friends. I should've know she used me for the money.

*zoey hugs courtney tightly, suddenly the cabin swings open revealing heather crossing her arms*

Zoey: why are you here?

Heather: oh shut it goodie two shoes, i'm here to talk to courtney.

Zoey: she doesn't want to talk to you.

Heather: trust me I think she'd love to hear what I have to say.

Zoey: fine.

*zoey leaves the cabin leaving courtney angry*

Courtney: what do you want? you have 5 minutes.

Heather: Okay, first I want to say I'm so sorry for kissing duncan. I felt horrible doing that.

Courtney: then why'd you do it?

Heather: There's something you need to know. It's about scott, during the kart racing challenge scott forced me, noah and alejandro to break you and duncan up so he could have you all to himself. If we didn't help him he would do something horrible to us.

Courtney: so, you guys got blackmailed? why couldn't you just tell me that?

Heather: scott offered me the invincibility statue if his plan works, considering i'm the most hated camper here i needed it. But I shouldn't have ruined our friendship and agreed to scotts plan. I'm so sorry courtney.

Courtney: It's fine heather, i'm glad you told me the truth and what happened. I should've never trusted scott.

Heather: we need to get rid of him. here's what we're going to do, But we need to find duncan first and explain to him what happened.

(time skip)

Duncan: he did what? i'm gonna kill that bastard for trying to steal my princess.

Courtney: Dunkie...

*courtney pulls duncan into a kiss and duncan caresses her cheek*

Duncan: I miss your lips on mine, princess.

Heather: Can you lovebirds stop making out for one minute? we need to form and alliance and get rid of scott!

Courtney: hey why hasn't chris called us to the docks yet? aren't we supposed to do a challenge today?

*the trio looked confused at each other, suddenly everyone at the camp heard a piercing scream coming from the dock, each camper ran towards the docks.*

Gwen: Dawn what's wrong?!

Dawn: Why is chris's dead body laying on the ground?!?!

Bridgette: Oh my god...

Zoey: wait, is he actually dead?

~Confessionals: Courtney~
~These morons are so gullible.~