Episode Nine: Swimming With The Fishes

Chris: LAST TIME ON TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND WARS! The teams compete in a game of dodgeball.
*shows clip from last episode*
*theme song plays*

              (The whaling whales cabin)

*Gwen kept walking back and fourth wondering how cody got eliminated if everyone voted out scott*

Gwen: This doesn't make sense. How did cody get eliminated but scott didn't?

Dawn: Yeah, it's so weird.

*Bridgette looks up at gwen and places her surfboard on her bed*

Bridgette: Maybe he tampered with the votes like Harold did to courtney in season one.

*Gwens face turns red with anger, and stomps towards the door of the cabin*

Bridgette: Where are you going?

Gwen: I'm going to find a freckled bastard.

*Gwen steps out of the cabin and looks left and right for scott. Then she hears a voice she despises*

Scott: Hello, Gwen.

Gwen: You.

*Gwen walks towards scott and slaps him*

Scott: What the hell was that for?

Gwen: I know you tampered with the votes so cody could get eliminated and you could stay.

Scott: I don't know what you're talking about.

Gwen: Oh just admit it scott. You messed up yesterday, you didn't want to be held accountable for you mistakes and you also knew that everyone would vote you out. So you tampered with the votes to get another camper eliminated instead of you.

*Scott moves closer to gwen with an angry face*

Scott: Fine, so what if I did? But If you tell anyone I did, I'll get you and your little boyfriend eliminated.

*Gwen gulps while scott walks away laughing. Trent comes out of the arts and crafts tent and walks to gwen. He kisses her cheek and tilts his head to the side*

Trent: Babe what happened?

Gwen: Nothing. Don't worry about it.

~Confessionals: Gwen~
~Scott is a huge dick. First he tries to ruin courtney and duncan's relationship, then he makes courtney uncomfortable in the dodgeball challenge. THEN he tampered with the votes to get cody eliminated, and now he's threatening me and my boyfriend! WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS?!~

Chris: CAMPERS! EVERYONE TO THE DOCKS IN 5 MINUTES!! BE PREPARED TO SWIM WITH THE FISHES. AND BY FISHES I MEAN SHARKS. AND GET IN YOUR BATHING SUITS!!!

*Bridgette and dawn come out of the girls cabin looking scared*

Bridgette: Did I hear that correctly? Did he just say sharks?

Gwen: Yep he said sharks.

Trent: Chris has officially lost his mind.

(meanwhile at the docks)

Chris: Alright campers, todays challenge is a little bit difficult.

Heather: No way i'm swimming with sharks.

Courtney: Same here.

Chris: You two could sit out, but your team would lose.

Courtney: Are you serious?

Chris: Yep. Anyways for todays challenge, there are 10 gold stones in the ocean. The first team to find the most and avoid the obstacles...

*Chris turns around to the camera and laughs*