Episode Eight: Dodgebrawl : The Sequel

Chris: LAST TIME ON TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND WARS! The teams became detectives to solve the murder of...well me!
*shows clip from last episode*
*theme song plays*

(The whaling whales cabin)

*Cody was sitting on his bed in the cabin, reading the book noah let him barrow*

Trent: what are you reading?

Cody: Oh, just a book noah let me borrow. it's pretty good so far, but I better give it back to him.

*Cody gets up and leaves the cabin to find noah, suddenly he bumps into gwen*

Gwen: hey cody.

Cody: hey gwen, have you seen noah? I have to return this book he let me borrow.

Gwen: you haven't heard? noah got eliminated yesterday....

Cody: w-what...?

*cody looks down at the book and starts to tear up a little. He couldn't believe that his boyfriend got voted off and nobody told him.*

Gwen: sorry cody.

Chris: CAMPERS GET TO THE DOCKS IN 6 MINUTES!!

                 (meanwhile at the docks)

Chris: Okay campers! Today you guys are going to compete in a game of dodgeball!

Gwen: Didn't we do this challenge in season one?

Chris: Yep! That's why i'm calling this episode...

*Chris turns to the camera and smiles*

Chris: Dodgebrawl, The Sequel!

Heather: You're running out of ideas, mclean.

*Chris rolls his eyes and glares at heather*

Chris: Excuse me, but last time I checked this was MY show.

*Heather crosses her arms and lowers her eyebrows to make an angry face*

~Confessionals: Duncan~
~This challenge is going to be so easy. I completely owned season one dodgebrawl~

(time skip/the whaling whales)

*Cody goes to sit on the benches. Everyone could tell he was upset about something but didn't know what was upsetting him. Only one person knew.*

Gwen: Cody.

*Gwen sits next to cody and puts her hand on his shoulder.*

Gwen: Noah would want you to keep going.

Cody: I don't know. Noah always kept my spirits up. Now that he's gone I feel like my motivation is gone.

*Gwen hugged cody and put her head on his shoulder*

Gwen: I get how you feel. I felt the same way when trent got eliminated in season one. I wanted to give up, but I didn't. and that led me to the final two.

Cody: Is that supposed to help....?

Gwen: What i'm trying to say is don't just give up because your boyfriend got eliminated. You could be in the final three again.

Cody: You're right gwen.

*Cody stands up and puts his hands on his hips with a big grin on his face*

Cody: Lets win this challenge.

Chris: Alright campers! You have five minutes to discuss a plan.