Episode Two: Truth Or Shock!

Chris: LAST TIME ON TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND WARS! Both teams compete in a challenge where they had to perform a play.
*clip shows from last episode*!
*theme song plays*

(the whaling whales cabin)

Bridgette: Gwen it's obvious you still have feelings for trent.

*gwen starts blushing and hides her face into her journal*

Gwen: shut up.

*bridgette giggles and continues to clean her surf board, while gwen gets up and leaves the dorm. Suddenly she bumps into trent*

Trent: hey, gwen.

Gwen: H-Hey, trent...

~Confessionals:Gwen~
~Okay, maybe bridgette is right. Maybe i do still have feelings for trent.~

Trent: so we haven't really talked ever since world tour. How are you?

Gwen: It's been... decent.

*trent smiles at gwen while gwen stares at the ground*

Trent: so, what about you and duncan?

Gwen: Oh, we broke up after all stars.

Trent: Oh, I'm sorry.

Gwen: No, its fine. I felt like he still had feelings for courtney, he always talked about her.

*suddenly they were both silent*

Trent: Gwen I still lo-

*trent was cut off by Chris McLean loud megaphone*

Chris: CAMPERS MEET AT THE DOCK IN 10 MINUTES!!!! TODAY WILL BE A SHOCKING DAY!!

Gwen: you what?

Trent: I'll tell you later.

*gwen watches trent leave the bench*

               (meanwhile at the dock)

Chris: Alright campers! As you heard on the megaphone, today is going to be a SHOCKING day!

Heather: oh just say what challenge we're doing McLean.

*chris glares at heather with angry eyebrows*

Chris: Fine. Todays challenge is going to be a good game of truth or shock. You sit in the electric shock chair, i ask you a truth and if you answer with a lie, you get shocked.

Courtney: That sounds dangerous.

Chris: which is why we're doing it!

*the campers groan while chris puts on a evil grin and picks up a red hat with the rabid rangers team members names in it*

Chris: all right, The first camper thats going in the shock chair is..

*chris puts his hand in the hat and pulls out a piece of paper with a campers name on it*

Chris: Duncan!

Duncan: screw you mclean.

Chris: step right up duncan!

*duncan sits onto the shock chair*

Chris: alright duncan, is it true that you still have feelings for one of your exes? If so who is it?

Duncan: Hell no. I'm over both of them.

*duncan screeches in fear and pain as the chair shocks him*

Chris: are you sure? The chair doesn't think you're telling the truth.

Duncan: That chair is lying, McLean!