Episode Six: Total Drama Trivia

Chris: LAST TIME ON TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND WARS! The teams played a fun game of hide and seek.
*shows clip from last episode*
*theme song plays*

(the whaling whales cabin)

Dawn: We should make a plan to get rid of scott.

Gwen: But he's on the other team, shouldn't the rangers do that themselves? And i thought you said to let them figure it out and not engage into it.

Dawn: Well i did say that, but we can't let him ruin courtney's relationship with duncan, aren't you her friend?

Gwen: I'm pretty sure courtney hates me.

Dawn: you don't know that for sure, maybe she actually wants to work things out and be your friend.

Gwen: yeah, i'll believe it when i see it dawn.

*Gwen gets up from her bed and leaves the cabin*

Dawn: But Gwen, It's in her aura!

~Confessionals: Dawn~
~I've got to figure out a way to get gwen to help me stop scott before its to late.~

*gwen walks towards the bench to go draw in her sketchbook, but she bumps into a freckled face brunette*

Courtney: oh, hey gwen.

Gwen: Courtney... hi.

Courtney: well see ya.

*courtney walks off but gets stopped by gwen pulling her arm*

Gwen: Is it ok if we talk?

Courtney: Sure.

*gwen and courtney both sit on the bench next to each other*

Courtney: so what's up?

Gwen: I know it's a little to late for this, but i just wanna apologize for kissing duncan back in world tour, we were starting to become friends and I should've known he was off limits. I was wondering if we could become friends again.

Courtney: Gwen it's fine, and of course we can become friends. I sorta missed you, and I wanna apologize too for making those stupid charts in all stars. I shouldn't have made those. I know it seemed like I was only using you to win, but i actually really wanted to be your friend.

*gwen pulls courtney into a hug and smiles at her*

Gwen: I missed our friendship. Don't tell anyone I hugged you.

Chris: ALL CAMPERS TO THE DOCK IN 6 MINUTES!!

(meanwhile at the docks)

Chris: alright campers, today's challenge is a game of total drama trivia.

Heather: what the hell is that?

Chris: exactly what it sounds like. The two teams will compete in a game of trivia. The trivia questions are based on the first 4 seasons of total drama. The team that gets the most questions right wins.

~Confessionals: Zoey~
~This is going to be SO easy. After all stars, I rewatched all of the total drama seasons 4 times!~

Chris: Okay campers, rangers team in the red booth and whales team in the blue booth.

*both teams go into the booths and wait for the questions. They all talk to each other confused about whats going to happen. Chris gets out a red button and a box full of questions*

Bridgette: what's the red button for?

Chris: Oh, I forgot to tell you. If anyone gets a question wrong, they get shocked.