Episode Five: Hide and Seek

Chris: LAST TIME ON TOTAL DRAMA ISLAND WARS! The campers had to race to the finish line.
*shows clip from last episode*
*theme song plays*

               (the whaling whales cabin)

Leshawna: I can't believe you guys voted harold off.

Gwen: It's not our fault he was slowing us down.

Bridgette: Guy's were one player down and we keep losing challenges. We need to step our game up.

Cody: Bridgettes right. If we want to win the next challenge we need to start working as a team not enemies.

Leshawna: Who made you team captain short stuff?

Cody: Nobody..

*cody looked back at gwen and trent and looked back at leshawna*

Cody: well we do need a new captain since izzys gone, how about gwen?

Gwen: wait, what?

Cody: you should be the new team captain.

Trent: Yeah, gwen you would make a great captain!

Gwen: Well, Okay. I'll be the new captain then.

               (the rabid rangers cabin)

Zoey: Courtney, you shouldn't get close to scott, He's dangerous.

Courtney: why not? He's my friend and he's nice. It's not like I'm in love with him. I have a boyfriend.

Zoey: What if he's plotting against our team? Have you seen revenge of the island? He sabotaged his team. It's best if you don't trust him.

Heather: Who cares. He's probably going to be eliminated soon anyways. He hasn't done shit to help us in challenges.

*zoey rolls her eyes at heather and looks back at courtney*

Zoey: Just don't trust him, okay?

Courtney: I'll think about it...

*Courtney gets up from her bed and leaves the cabin. She suddenly bumps into a freckled face ginger*

Scott: Hey Courtney!

Courtney: Oh, hey scott... whats up?

Scott: Nothing really just talking to a very pretty boy- i mean girlboy or boygirl- nevermind.

Courtney: um.... ok. See you around scott.

~Confessionals: Courtney~
~I don't know how scott could possibly be capable to sabotage our team by himself. I mean look at him he eats dirt when he's sad and has a soft spot for sharks.~

Chris: EVERYONE TO THE DOCKS IN 5 MINUTES!!!

(meanwhile at the docks)
Chris: alright campers today's challenge is going to be a little game of hide and seek. 3 campers will be seekers while the rest will be the hiders.

Gwen: But chris we're one player down. That's not fair.

Chris: I was hoping you would say that. Whaling whales, meet your new team member!

Owen: New team member?

Bridgette: what do you mean, new team member?

*Every camper looks behind them and see's a boat coming towards them to the dock. Once the boat stopped, the camper on the boat surprised one person the most*

Scott: DAWN?!

*dawn glares at scott with an angry face. Scott could tell that Dawn was still angry at him for sabotaging her and got her voted off in revenge of the island*