two

The sunset soon turned into night, & quickly the morning sun rose onto the skyline once again. Crowds of uniformed students started to file into the once empty corridors of the school, filling up classrooms & hallways. The calm was now replaced with entangled conversations of kids talking over one another.

It was another "normal" day at Kamome - but not for long it seemed.

Snug on my tiny waist flared a uniform - an ivory dress with a striped bow attached, with a black collar & something similar to a tucked in tie. The sleeves bared a single stripe, & seemed to puff out. The bottom of the thigh-high dress was scalloped at the bottom, & the inside was lined with red. The black pockets that were sewn on each side of the dress perfected it. Black knee highs & white with red-tips finished off my ensemble.

My black hair was tied into a high ponytail, a tiny baby-pink bow sitting on top, tying it off, as is cascaded down to the middle of my back.

Today: I was a schoolgirl.

Usually when I create a rumor, & when it starts to spread - I love to see it firsthand. Technically, I could hide in my fox form & watch from hiding spots...but this seemed to be more ideal. Besides, it helps me not be bored all day & find people to tell about my wonder & the other seven.

The only bad part about this, was going to class...as if a 500+ old apparition is going to turn in or even do her math homework.

& it's not like I have human friends nor appiration friends to be with - so might as well prance around the school causing a little extra mischief, eh?

I stood by the stairs that me & Akari met at yesterday, where barley any people had congregated. Many stood in the halls farther away, fledged onto the four other floors of the school, or were already in their classes studying.

I stood there, my eyes scanning the people who've never have noticed me, a devilish look gleams into my eyes. Many wicked thoughts dance around in my mind, excited for now & the new rumors I swear I'll make later.

After this, business will be booming. I just know it.

Why wouldn't I get more revenue after this? Many people have already started talking about me, & after this rumor has been done & over with - there's no way no one will not know who I am, or not dare to at least try to see if I'm the real deal.

My eyes darted to the entrance of the school, not to far away, to see Akari walk in. She sheepishly held her arm as she chatted to a purple haired girl, who's hair were held in two hoops. They started walking towards the stairs, & I begin to watch over them.

Where Akari is - or will be - is where the rumor will start.

From inspection, her underclassman friend seemed all happy & giddy, while Akari seemed to be worried. Her eyes were glued to her feet as they soon stood in front of the stairs, getting ready to walk up them. I leaned a little bit against the banister where I sat in my fox form yesterday, watching the two of them. I started to listen in on their conversation:

"So, you really summoned her?" her friend squealed a little too loud, "So this whole drama will be finished with?"

A few heads turned to the two of them, questionable looks being thrown.

Akari bit her lip, "Yeah, I did. & she said this'll all be over...I don't know when though. Also, a little lower please Aoi."

Aoi nodded, "Oopsie...& well, I've heard the eighth's rumor works as soon as possible. So, maybe it already kicked in? Maybe you two can be best friends again!"

I raised an eyebrow at Aoi's hopeless statement.

Of course they used to be best friends...so now she's really getting what she deserves. Best friend my ass.

As the girls tried to take a step up the stairs, a tall curly haired blonde girl stood before them at the top of the stairs. She looked down at the two of them, as they backed away to the opposite side of where I stood. The blonde started speaking, causing a commotion:

"Akari." she hissed, her ruby red lipstick lips pursing. A few people upstairs & nearby us looked at them, stopping their own conversations. A few people started to huddle near the top & bottom of the stairs. The girls' eyebrows were knit together, obvious hatred spewing from her veins.

That must be her, the she-devil causing Akari this pain...she looked the part of the bully & ex-best friend. What a painful sight...but...

Who knew the rumor was going to start this early?

Guess it was time to sit back & watch it take place. The conversations continued to upheave.

The blonde continued to spew her hateful words, as she asserted her "dominance" to them from down below, "Well, well. Look who it is. The skank, for Mibosa."

Akari stayed silent, hugging her arms closer to her. Aoi had finally shut up for five minutes, & looked away from the situation - obviously uncomfortable.

"L-Lila, I did n-nothing of what you s-said." Akari spoke up a little, looking at the blonde apparently named Lila.

Lila took a step aggressively down the stairs, the wood creaking heavily, "OH really? You, Akari, didn't decide to stalk Mibosa after school? Or cut off some of his hair for your voodoo doll? He thinks you're a FREAK! Which, you rightfully are."

"I didn't!" Akari cried, tears threatening to spill from her eyes, "You lied over & over again!"

She snorted, taking a few more aggressive steps down the stairs, the wood creaking louder & louder with each step, "OH REALLY! & who would believe you? Aoi? Mibosa? AS. IF."

Akari's hand moved to the bottom of her dress, gripping handfuls of it hard as she continued, "Aoi is MY friend! She just hangs out with you, because she feels bad. How pathetic."

Akari looked over to Aoi who stared at Lila, now a look of anger written all over her face. Akari gave a quick small smile...obviously, what she was saying was wrong, but she seems trust Aoi fully.

Lila continued her prodding & bantering, "Ugh, whatever. Just come to quits that Mibosa never loved you, FREAK! Mibosa was mine from the moment he stepped into our homeroom class. He wouldn't want to date a short & chubby little girl, like YOU. He wants a skinny girl like me, who could please his every will~"

Akari seemed she was on the verge of tears. Aoi went in close to her, holding her as tears threatened to dribble down her face. As Aoi seemed to try to pull her out of the scenario,

A loud scream echoed throughout the school.