Trails of kisses

Tank slowly led you onto his lap, he held your thighs as you placed your hands in his cheeks.
Tank slid his hands up to your waist, he stopped kissing your lips and went to your neck, you hummed in response. Tank moved up to kiss jaw, then your cheek, than back to your lips.

Feeling braver than usual, you led ranks hands to your chest, wanting him to wander. He left you lips and started to trail kisses down your neck to your chest, you let out a soft moan as he did.

Tank took control and pushed you to lay on your back, he left hickeys down your neck and chest, trailing more down your stomach.

You wanted tank to touch you more and more as the seconds went on, you wanted him to make you his.

Tank hovered over you, holding eye contact with you as you waiting for him to touch you more.

"Do you want this?" You might have wanted for tank to hold you down and rearrange your guts, but tank had manners. Asking for your consent made you take back all the times that you thought this guy was a perv who was gonna hurt you, hell it made you think he was even hotter.

You nodded your head yes and let him continue his exploration of your body. He held your hands above your head and led his hands to the waistline of his shorts you wore.

He knew you didn't have any underwear on, so he didn't bother to take off your shorts. He slid his hand down further and further till he reached what he was looking for, you gasped and arched you back and he worked his magic.

You try to hold in your moans, but he told you that he wanted to hear you. You let out soft moans as he slid one of his fingers into you, then a second one. He pumped his fingers in and out, kissing your neck as he did so.

The faster he went, the louder you got.
He didn't want to take it that far, so he only used his fingers and passionate kisses.

As he went faster and faster, you started to reach your edge. You arched you back as he attacked your lips, you came on his fingers and moaned into his mouth.

He pulled his fingers out and sat up, he scanned your body as you were coming down from your high.
He pulled you up and into his lap, he kissed up your neck, leading to your jaw.

You were tired but you didn't wanna leave him without some love, but before you could even try to, he held your wrists together and kissed your lips.

"You need to rest"

He slid you off his lap and onto the left side of his bed, you could feel that he was hard, but he didn't want you to deal with it. He got up and turned off his lamp and climbed into bed, he shoved the pillow barricade off of the bed and held you in his arms.

"Good night love" he kissed the top of your head, you hummed in response before you fell asleep in his embrace.

An: I never write smut or even fan fiction to begin with so....
anyways I keep updating this story so often Bc I have nothing to do anyways, but I hope y'all like it 😳