Guilty as charged

It was the next morning and you felt guilt piling up in you. Tank didn't do anything wrong and you overreacted.

So to make it up to him, you decided to get him an apology gift. You made sure to leave the house early, before tank woke up, leaving him a note to let him know you were gone.

Taking an Uber to the store could have been better, the driver was nice but kept asking you questions and he kept the windows down, messing your hair up.

You chose to go to target since they had a larger variety of stuff to get. You got a basket and went to the soap aisle first. On god if tank got offended that you were buying him better soap than old spice and clean and clear, you were never snap. Maybe he thought they were a good choice but he only had three soaps... three, and they all stripped oils from his hair and body. You walked up and down a couple aisles till you found what you were looking for, the body wash you picked out was boujee but he deserved it.

After a while you gathered body wash, shampoo, conditioner, and a loofah. Your next mission was face wash, you didn't know his skin type but you knew that clean and clear was not the move. You put a bottle of cetaphil in your basket, making sure that there wasn't a better option for you to get.

You finished getting him skin care and new washes, and headed to the clothing aisle. You decided to get him a soft navy blue sweatshirt (which you would steal once it smelt like him) and a pair of cool socks :)

Your last stop was the gift aisle, you got a small gift bag and a some candy, deciding that apologizing in person was better than a cheap card.

You paid for your stuff and called and Uber back to your place.

____________________________________

Your Uber home was better this time, a woman drove you home as you put together your apology gift.

"So who's that for?" The lady eyed the bag from the rear view mirror.

"Oh, it's for uh..." you didn't know what to say. Was he your boyfriend? Or just friends with benefits?

"My neighbors kid" you lied cause you didn't have a better answer, your driver nodded her head and just continued on driving.

When you got home, tank was on your couch, watching a movie. He turned to look at you as you came through the door, his blank face turned into a bright smile when he saw you. He crushed you in a big hug, placing his chin on your head. You lightly pushed him away and put your gift in between the two of you.

"What's this?" You shrugged and walked away to your kitchen, you held your hands behind your back, a mischievous grin on your face. Tank followed you to your kitchen island and sat the gift bag down, wanting to open it in front of you.

He pulled out the jacket and socks, turning to you with a soft smile, thanking you. His smile turned into confusion as he saw the soap at the bottom of the bag.

"What? Your face wash is incredibly stripping, and your 2 in 1 hair wash isn't doing you a favor" tank chuckled

"Thank you" he started to put all the stuff back into the bag before you stopped him.

"Tank?"

"Yeah"

"I'm sorry... I overreacted and I should have just called you or something" you looked to the floor, not wanting to look at him.

"Y/N... it's okay, really it's okay. The dude looked similar to me, and I get it, I would be hurt too." He lifted your chin and kissed you softly, holding your waist with one of your arms. You smiled into the kiss and rested your arms around his neck.

"C'mon" tank took hold of your hand and let you back to your couch. You sat down and he gently rested his head in your lap, you started to play with his hair as he unpaused the movie he was watching.

The two of you watched the movie until you could hear soft snoring coming from tank, as gently as you could, you pulled a blanket from the side of your couch and placed it over him. Taking his hair back in your hands, you softly played with it till you joined tank to a nap.

____________________________________

AN: okay y'all might hate to hear it but....I'm a riot girl 🙈 y'all can have tank hehe

I also had to go to targets website to look up men's soap and I- Chile it felt embarrassing, anyways, I hope this chapter was good, luv y'all 😘🙈