A new friend

You and tank both took a two day break from protesting, it was mainly for mental health but also so the two of you could spend some time together.
During the two days, the both of you mostly watched movies and just hung out.

But today the two of you decided to get back out there, tank decided to get some gear from his place for you to wear. He didn't get you full riot gear but he did get you a few things, elbow pads, knee pads, shin guards, gloves, and a mask like his. He helped you put on most of the gear, after putting on his own, planting a soft kiss on your lips before helping secure the mask to your face.
The two of you went to the protest together, but separated once in the crowd. Tank went to the front where he could keep others safe, you went where the medics set up a base. You weren't a nurse or anything but you could flush out peoples eyes and wrap up 'rubber bullet' wounds.

It had been about 5 hours of peace before all hell broke loose, tear gas was everywhere, and you could hear the bastards pushing people back. Your heart dropped as you notice police heading your way, you were scared and you wanted tank, but you had to stand up and be a leader.

"Everyone get out of here! Go!" You shouted for those still around you to get out of her, hoping to find somewhere safe.

The cops were cutting open water bottles, chucking milk on the ground where they then busted open. Adrenaline pulsed trough you, telling you to run, but you wanted to be the hero. You hurried and grabbed a tear gas canister and chucked it back at the clowns, not being mindful of how hot they got. Your hand seared in pain, it was red and started to blister up.

You were about to run before someone grabbed your wrist, at first you thought it was tank, but you were proven wrong when you turned to look at the man. He wasn't tank tall, but he was tall, and he was also very strong. He was dressed in a plain shirt, and some regular jeans but you could see a bullet proof vest under his shirt and a white band around his arm.

This wasn't any normal person.. this was a undercover cop. You tried to pull away but his grip was like glue, he pulled you into his chest and through his free hand over your mouth. You tried to scream but it didn't work, so you bit down as hard as you could on this dicks hand. He released you, cursing in pain, but your freedom was short lived when he grabbed at your hair and threw you to the ground. You winced but tried to hold in a noise, you tried to hide your voice just in case you got away and they tried looking for you.

The man pulled a walkie talkie from his pocket

"I got one"

You tried not to move much, as he had your hair still in his hands. He started to drag you by your hair but you wouldn't let him, you held his arm to let some of the force up. The cop took notice and instead pushed you onto your stomach and hand cuffed you.

He pulled you up and shoved you forward, you didn't fight him, you just let him push you around. He met up with some other cops and they pushed you over to a van. You were shoved into the van and pushed into a seat. The van had other people in it, but not many.

You just got arrested, you were scared, you were tired, but you were also proud of yourself. You were fighting for justice, fighting for those who couldn't.

The van quickly got filled up, and was started up. They didn't tell you where you were going, all they did was tell you to shut up. The other people in the van with you talked to each other, some consoling the scared, others trying to loosen hand cuffs.

After an hour, the van stopped and you and the other protestors got pushed into a building. The pigs didn't tell you anything, they just took your belongings and left you to worry.
They left you with your mask, which was good, sure you were arrested, but they didn't know who you were.

It had been hours with no food or water, some getting cold, others having panic attacks. You wanted to cry, this was horrible. You were angry, so very angry. You leaned your head against a wall before a tap on your shoulder startled you and put you back on guard.

"Oh! I didn't mean to scare you" your eyes widened behind your mask.

It was riot.

____________________________________

An: thank you guys for 10k reads 🥺

Also Sorry for making y'all worry, I found out that tank/ riot wasn't doxxed, it was some idiot who thought they were funny.

I hope you guys liked this chapter, I've been updating less and less, and I'm sorry about that!