Hurt by the ones you love

"Where have you been?" Tanks voice cracked, he had been crying, his eyes were puffy and red.

"Tank"

"I've been texting you, I've been calling you.. Y/N.. I was scared you were hurt" you felt awful, you didn't even think about how tank would feel. You walked up to tank and held him, he held held you as tight as he could without breaking you.

"I got arrested"

"What!?!"

"They took all my stuff.. I couldn't tell you and I wanted to, believe me I wanted to but they wouldn't let me... I stayed with another person who got arrested, I'm Sorry tank.." you felt tears fall down onto your shirt, they weren't yours, they were tanks.

He didn't say anything, he just held you tight, and cried. Your heart broke, you felt like the worst person in the world right now.

"W-who'd you stay with?" You weren't gonna lie to him, so you told him everything, from the pig hurting you to meeting riots son.

"Riot?.. the one from twitter?"

"Yeah, hes really nice.. I think you'd be good friends" tank pulled away from the hug, he looked into your eyes, they still had tears in them.

"I'm so glad you okay" he softly kissed you before pulling away, and releasing you from his arms. He walked slowly to your room, he shut the door and left you in the hall. You sighed and went to your bedroom door.

"Tank... please let me in" you heard the bed creak and the door unlock. He pulled you in and shut the door back, the pulled you in again and kissed you again. He slowly started to go down your jaw, and your neck. He went back up to your lips and softly held your wrist before you winced, he immediately pulled away.

He looked at your wrists, they had purple circles around them, they were swollen and bruised. He lightly grazed his thumb over the bruises. He gently took your hand and led you too your bathroom. He started to strip of his clothes and you followed after, this time both of you got completely naked.

Tank turned around from turning on the shower to look at you, you had bruises on many places around your body, he gasped, you didn't think it was that bad till you turned to the mirror. The most were on your torso.

"Did the cops do this to you?" Tank looked angry, he was trying to hide it, but it wasn't working.

"It was a undercover cop.. he got me" tank looked furious, he glared at the floor. His expression softened as you took his cheek in your hand.

"I'm okay, I promise" tank nodded and pulled you into the shower. At first the both of you just held each other in the hot water, till tank started to kiss your neck. You hummed as he softly dragged his hand from your waist, to your thighs.

Tank slid one of his hands to your cheek, his thumb grazing your lips. He led his other hand to your entrance, he slowly pushed in two fingers, careful not to hurt you. Your breath got heavy as he pushed in and out, slow at first, but quickly picking up the pace. He kept going till you were about to cum, he quickly pulled out. He just went back to showering.

You were hot and bothered and he just left you like that.

"Tank?" You slid your hands up his chest.

"Hmm, did you need something" oh.. so he wanted to play dumb. You could tell he was holding back a smirk. He leaned close up to your ear.

"Maybe if called me when you got to riots house... I would have let you cum" a dark blush spread across your face.

"Hey! It's not my fault I got arrested" he laughed and turned back to showering. In all your flustered glory, you washed your hair and body, wanting to hurry so you could get pay back.

Before tank could wash shampoo out of his hair, you switched the water to freezing cold, he arched his back and stepped forward. You laughed at his reaction, till he pulled you in his arms and held you in the water with him. You begged him to let you go, still laughing in between words. He eventually turned the water back to its regular temperature and let you go.

The two of you laughed and finished showering. You got our first and wrapped a towel around you, tank followed after you and did the same.

____________________________________

An: thank you guys for 13K reads, I literally didn't think anyone would read this story but I'm glad y'all like it 🥺

So here's my shameless plug, hehe, my Instagram is erinhasnoenergy

You don't have to follow it, but you can at least see what I look like 🙈