A state of emergency

Riot pulled away from kissing you, he looked nervous.

"Riot, you okay?" he turned away from you.

"yeah i just... im sorry Y/N, this doesn't feel right"

"oh" he got up from where he sat next to you.

"you should call him" with that, Riot left,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

you last saw Riot four days ago.. tank five days ago. you didn't call tank, you didn't want to. Instead you stayed home, baked some cookies, cleaned your place up a bit.

But you still had some of tanks stuff, and he had some of yours. you quickly made the decision to go to his place. you were nervous, what if he wasn't home or he threw your stuff out. you hoped for the best.

Tanks car was in the driveway... thats good i guess.

you parked on the side of the road and got out of the car, you slowly walked up his driveway, a box of his belongings in your arms. you looked over at his car, the windshield was shattered and one of the tires was slashed.

you quickly walked to his door, you hesitated to knock, but fear took over you and you rapidly tapped the door. what if tank got hurt? what if he needed your help? you still loved tank, but he broke your heart. Before you could think off anything worse a strong arm pulled you past the front door. The box of belongings fell from your arms as a knife was shoved close to your chest. you tried to get away from whoever had hold of you, you pushed at their arm, yelling for help.

a large hand covered your mouth.

"are you crazy Y/N?!" you looked up at your 'captor'

Tank

He looked like he hadn't slept in a hot minute, he had large purple eyebags, and his eyes were bloodshot.

"..tank"

"why are you here?" he wasn't looking for a nice and sweet conversation, he looked tense.

"you need to go" he was about to open the door before you slammed your foot onto his foot. He let you go as he cursed under his breath. you moved over to his couch, it was further away from the door.

"tank.. whats wrong? what happened?" your heart was racing, your hands were sweaty and it got harder to breath.

"its not safe anymore, you have to go Y/N" he didn't say your name like how he used too. this was bitter and cold. why did he want you to leave? hes the one who pulled you into his house.

"what..."

"they're after me"

———————————————————————————

Lmao sorry I never update, I got summer school.

Anyways... I'll try and update more often hehe