A sight to hurt ones eyes

You and tank decided to go back out and protest, after your night of fun.

He headed to the front, but he wanted you to stay in the back, where he knew you'd be safe. You loved that he cared about you, but every part of you wanted to stand by his side and fight.

You knew he'd be safe, he was a 7 foot tall guy in riot gear, of course he'd be okay.

You walked for a while with the large line of protestors before you decided to go help the medics with those who were hurt.

You helped flush people's eyes out, wrap up cuts and scrapes, and handed out water before you decided to go find tank and walk with him.

You thought it would be easy to find him, but signs, people, and road signs blocked you from seeing his helmet shine in the distance. Lucky for you, you found a unoccupied statue of some old dead guy. You climbed up the statues torso, using the arms as step, you got to the top and scanned the area.

You looked towards the front of the crowd, spotting tank, with his arm around some girl. He wasn't helping her from anything, he was holding her.
Your heart dropped and your face fell, what was wrong with him? Sure, you guys weren't dating, but you thought there was something special.

You slowly get off the statue, not wanting to hurt yourself even more. You wanted to go home, you were hurt, but you were mostly angry.

Tank drove you here, so you had to walk home. Your house was far, but you would rather walk such a far length than sit in a car with him for five minutes.

Before you could even make it five feet from the statue, hot tears fell down your face, soaking into your mask.

Everyone walked past you, giving you concerned looks, you ignored them. You didn't want anyone to ask what was wrong, it would make things worse

____________________________________

You made it to your place after 30 minutes of walking, the top of your mask was soaked and your eyes burned from crying so much.

You opened your door, slammed it shut and let it all out. Every fiber in your body wanted to hate him, but you couldn't. You loved him, and you thought he loved you too, but I guess you thought wrong.

You slipped off your coverings and walked to your bathroom, staring at yourself in the mirror, you saw how puffy your eyes were and how heartbroken you were.

You showered for what felt like forever, not wanting to leave the comfort of the hot water, but your phone rang.. and rang... and rang.

Tank...

Hey it's me tanks!

Where are you?

Y/N? Curfew is soon

Please answer me

Please be okay

Y/N?

You didn't answer him, you let him worry, thinking it as payback.

You went on with your night, washing your face, making something to eat, then going to bed.

Tears slowly fell down your face as you stared out your window, you wished you never met him, you wished he ran instead of saving you. You shut your eyes and decided to forget about him.

"Y/N?"

You shot up in bed, your heart dropped and your breath caught in your throat.

"Y/N are you here? So help me god if you got arrested"

You slowly got out of bed. You didn't wanna let him in, you didn't wanna see him, but you felt bad. He thought you were arrested.

Unlocking the front door, tank stood in his riot gear, helmet to his side. His smile turned into a frown as he saw your bloodshot eyes and tear stains.

"Y/N... what happened" he reached for you but you backed away.

"Don't touch me..." he looked hurt, but you didn't care.

"Love... what happened? Please I don't understand" anger built up in you. He didn't understand? Is he dumb.

"You were all over some girl... why tank?... I thought we had something special.." he went from hurt to confused.

"I.. I wasn't. What are you talking about?"

"Don't act dumb tank! I saw you, on some girl, at the front lines of the protest." It took all your power not to scream in his face.

"I wasn't in the front..." now you were the confused one.

"What?"

"I stayed behind, keeping the medics away from mace and tear gas... I never went to the front" you glared are him.

"Then who?! Who was at the front? Who was all over some girl? Huh? Who was it?"

Tank slowly entered your house, shutting your door and turned back to you.

"Love.... I don't know. Maybe it was someone with similar gear on... please Y/N, please believe me, I would never do that too you" you wanted to believe him, you wanted to run into his arms and tell him that you loved him.... but you didn't, you wanted proof.

"See look" he pulled out gauze from his backpack and handed it to you.
"I didn't have this before, I got it from a medic, I have more proof if you need it love" you held the white fabric in your hands, tears fell from your cheeks and onto the floor.

"Tank.. I wanna believe you but.. I just can't" you turned to head back to your room, hoping he would just leave your house. Instead he took hold of your hand softly.

"I can show you more" your turned to him as he pulled out his phone, opening twitter. He pulled up a hashtag and turned the phone towards you. You took it from his hands and looked through the videos and pictures.

Pictures of tank... and pictures of another guys, he had dreads and a darker green bandana around his neck. People called him riot.

"Riot?.."

"See.. it wasn't me, it's someone different"

"Do you know him?"

"Riot? No... not that I know of"

You nodded and handed the phone back to him, he took your face in his gloved hands and kissed you softly.

"I'm sorry... I'm so sorry.."

"It's okay love..it's okay" he held you in his arms tightly, resting his hands on your waist and head.

"I love you" your heart skipped a beat as your stomach fluttered with butterfly's. You smiled and repeated the word in your head.

"I love you too tank"

____________________________________

AN: theres a chance that riot has a girlfriend.... I hate it here..

Anyways I hope this chapter was good
👁👄👁 reminder that I don't write fan fiction and it's probably bad. Lmao, but i DONT think I'm doing too bad.

Also I hope you enjoy the Liam Payne picture cause I think it's funny