Just for you

Tank left to go protest, leaving you back at your place. You would have gone but you needed a break, and a chance to fix your place up a little.

You connected your phone to your speaker and played your playlist softly as you cleaned. You finished your kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom before your arms felt like noodles and your legs hurt too much to continue. A mix of protesting and being with tank took a toll on you.

You put away your cleaning supplies and stripped of your clothes, you put your clothes in the wash and slumped your way to your bathroom.

You softly shut the bathroom door, leaving it unlocked, and started up a bath. You found an old bath bomb and some candles from under your bathroom sink. Setting the candles around your bathroom, you lit them with some matches, and stripped of your underwear.

You slowly stepped into the hot water, sighing as your legs relaxed. With your full body in the water, you unpackaged the bath bomb and slowly led it into the water. You watched it fiz and dissolve in the water, being entertained by the color and glitter that turned the water.

Once the bomb fully dissolved, you sank down into the water and closed your eyes. Your mussels softened in the hot water and started to feel better, to make sure they felt better, you softly massaged your body.

After a while, you heard your front door open, you sat up looked at the bathroom door.

"Y/N?" It was just tank, you relaxed back into the water, putting your head back.

"I'm in the bath" your shouted to him, you heard him footsteps travel from the front door to the bathroom. Tank knocked on the door and opened it.

"How'd you get in my house?" Tank softly laughed

"I took your keys" you turned your head quickly, giving him a look.

"Don't worry, don't worry, I put them back and I won't take them again" tank put his hands up in defeat.

"I didn't think you would mind"

"I don't.... I just didn't think that you would"

Tank slipped off his helmet and mask, placing them on the seat of your toilet.

"So how was it?"

"It was better, they did throw tear gas but that was about it"

"That's good" tank slipped off his gloves and his boots.

"Lemme go take this off, I'll go set it in the living room" you nodded and he left.

As soon as tank was out the door, a idea clicked in your head. As quickly and quietly as you could, you opened the door to a crack and turned off the lights, the only light came from the candles you picked out.
Tank came back to the bathroom, opening the door and stopped in the door way. You held a condom in between your teeth, and looked up at tank.

Though it was hard to see, you could tell that tanks face was flushed. Tank looked you up and down, his breathing quickening slightly. Tank was only in a pair of black sweatpants, but he lost them quickly.
He slipped into the tub with you, sitting behind you, letting you rest in between his legs. You turned over so that you could straddle him, he held your hips and leaned in to kiss you.

Tank bit you lip, making you gasp, and he slipped his tongue into your mouth. Tank 'won' the fight for dominance, but in reality, you let him.

Tank moved down your neck, finding your sensitive spot and leaving marks on it. You got impatient and broke from the kiss, tank raised his eyebrow at you before you got out of the tub and pulled tank with you. You pulled tank out of the bathroom to your room, you pushed him down on the bed and went back to straddling him.

You kissed down tanks neck, chest, and ended at his V-line. You took tanks dick in your hands and pumped it slowly, tank hummed and balled the sheets up in his fists.
You continued to pump him as you dragged your tongue from the base of his dick to the tip, swirling your tongue on the tip. Tank raked his hands through your hair, not pulling, just holding on.

You slowly slid his dick into your mouth, he was big, but you wanted to at least try. You went down further, trying to take in as much as you could before you might have gagged. Tank didn't push you down, he didn't wanna push you, or hurt you, he just held your hair in his hands and softly moaned as you bobbed your head up and down.

You looked up at tank, his eyes were down cast on you, full of lust. He let out a breathy moan as you let out a soft moan, after getting the reaction you wanted, you did it again.

"Y/N.. I" before he could cum, you slowly led his dick out of your mouth. You kissed him back down into the bed, wanting to keep him from sitting up. This time around you remembered protection, you tore open the condom and slid in onto his dick. You looked over tank, his eyes were full of lust, lust that was only for you. You moved to sit over his cock, and slowly let it in you, tank took hold of your hips and hummed as you took it all.

"Fuck.. Y/N" You bent down and kissed him, shutting him up. You slowly bounced yourself up and down on him, biting your lip as you did.
Tank took control over you and sat up, he pushed you back into the bed and he began pounding into you. Biting down on your lip to hold in your moans worked until tank hit the right spot, you let out a loud moan, scratching your nails into his back.

Tank slammed into that spot over and over, you mumbled his name over and over, not able to form real words. You took your hand to your mouth, trying to keep your loud moans in.

"Baby" tank peeled your hand away from your mouth "I wanna hear you" he whispered into your ear. He thrusted into you, faster and harder when you pleaded. After a few more good thrust, you came, biting down onto your arm. Tank came moments after you, slipping out of you and throwing away the condom.

Tank helped you up and kissed you softly. He looked down at you, admiring you till he noticed your arm, teeth marks and small droplets of blood.

"Why do you keep doing that?" He seemed a little disappointed in you, you got embarrassed and turned away. He took your chin in his hands and made you look at him. He slowly bent down, his mouth meeting your ear.

"Don't worry... I think it's hot" he whispered into your ear. He kissed you again and walked over to the side of your bed, you followed his lead, the both of you got under your sheets and held each other.

Before he could fall asleep you wanted to ask him something.

"Tank?"

"Yeah?"

"What are we?.." he didn't answer you at first

".... we're whatever you want us to be" that answer didn't set right with you.

"No tank, I mean... are we something... or just fuck buddies" tank held you closer

"Well... I want us to be something, I don't wanna be just fuck buddies" on the outside you kept your cool, but on the inside you felt like a giddy teenager.

"I'd like that too" you gave tank a soft kiss and the lips and cuddled into his chest.

____________________________________

An: okay so there's a rumor that tank/riot has a fucking girlfriend.... I LITERALLY HATE IT HERE, there's also a rumor that he got arrested/ doxxed.

They could both be a lie, BUT LITERALLY WHO WOULD MAKE THAT UP. It was all on twitter, so you could look it up if you wanted too.

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter, I'm in the process of moving but I'm trying to update as much as I can :)